I need to name my jeep!

Zadi

Very clever. It's idiots like you that ruin these forums. I'm looking for a little comradeship with other that have a similar interest. You've been doing this much longer that I have. You could have replied appropriately like allamericaninfidel but instead you felt you needed to reply with a smart ass comment. I guess experience does not foster knowledge in all cases. Shame on you and fuck off. Your opinion means nothing!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Very clever. It's idiots like you that ruin these forums. I'm looking for a little comradeship with other that have a similar interest. You've been doing this much longer that I have. You could have replied appropriately like allamericaninfidel but instead you felt you needed to reply with a smart ass comment. I guess experience does not foster knowledge in all cases. Shame on you and fuck off. Your opinion means nothing!!

Man, they're just playing with you. I was serious about Borat, though.

SilverBack

I didn't name mine my wife did. I am her gorilla and the jeep is silver so it became SilverBack ....Try something like these:
Butchery
Cutter
Edged or edgy
Resuscitation or resuscitated
Pee-H-Dee'd
Scrubbed or scrubby

Judesign

Caught the Bug
How about 'pancreas' , because the first rule of surgery is 'don't fuck with the pancreas.
Just kidding. Congrats on getting done with your fellowship.

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Really, let's see here, you post your "question" and don't include a picture. When you don't get the response you want, we're douches. I thought that GraniteCrystal had some killer names based on the info provided! I simply said that your question sucked and now you act all ass-jacked over it. Since then you have told me to "Piss-Off", "Fuck- Off" and thought because you are some sort of surgeon or something, that you're special. Your not! I So really you should be the one that's feeling shame since you let someone you don't know get so far under your skin! Now wipe up and pull up those trousers. After all, it doesn't need to say douche on the outside for us to know that's what's inside.

Zadi

Really, let's see here, you post your "question" and don't include a picture. When you don't get the response you want, we're douches. I thought that GraniteCrystal had some killer names based on the info provided! I simply said that your question sucked and now you act all ass-jacked over it. Since then you have told me to "Piss-Off", "Fuck- Off" and thought because you are some sort of surgeon or something, that you're special. Your not! I So really you should be the one that's feeling shame since you let someone you don't know get so far under your skin! Now wipe up and pull up those trousers. After all, it doesn't need to say douche on the outside for us to know that's what's inside.

You wanted know what I was doing for three years in another smart as comment. I never mentioned I was a surgeon till then. And I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone else. Yes I'm a surgeon but I also installed my coilovers and most other things on my jeep myself. So I'm just a regular guy that chose a specific career. I'm not going to apologize for it. This is my first jeep and I'm looking for ideas on certain things. For the most part everyone has given me great information and recommendations. I don't really need help coming up with a names but mostly to be more involved and have interaction with other forum members. Again, most people have been really cool about this even if wasn't the greatest or most necessary call to engage other members. But you started out a panty waste and remain one through out. So nice attempt at bashing the newby old man. You should be encouraging but your just a dick. And you're not even close to under my skin. You just need to know you're ridiculous and I'm here to inform you. Have a great day!

thardy

Banned
You wanted know what I was doing for three years in another smart as comment. I never mentioned I was a surgeon till then. And I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone else. Yes I'm a surgeon but I also installed my coilovers and most other things on my jeep myself. So I'm just a regular guy that chose a specific career. I'm not going to apologize for it. This is my first jeep and I'm looking for ideas on certain things. For the most part everyone has given me great information and recommendations. I don't really need help coming up with a names but mostly to be more involved and have interaction with other forum members. Again, most people have been really cool about this even if wasn't the greatest or most necessary call to engage other members. But you started out a panty waste and remain one through out. So nice attempt at bashing the newby old man. You should be encouraging but your just a dick. And you're not even close to under my skin. You just need to know you're ridiculous and I'm here to inform you. Have a great day!

Don't let him get to you man. You should come meet up with us next Saturday for the Omix-Ada show! Also, if you haven't already, check out the End of Summer run at Windrock!

Congrats on the fellowship. Where did you complete it at?

Lexiewalker

There is a girl on my street who has a decal like that that says "my little shit" haha it's an old cj I smile every time I see it

Zadi

Don't let him get to you man. You should come meet up with us next Saturday for the Omix-Ada show! Also, if you haven't already, check out the End of Summer run at Windrock!

Congrats on the fellowship. Where did you complete it at?

Thardy,
That sounds good. I think that Omix-Ada show is going to be very cool. I haven't checked out Windrock, but I will. I did my fellowship at Ohio state.

Top Bottom