I need to name my jeep!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
You wanted know what I was doing for three years in another smart as comment. I never mentioned I was a surgeon till then.
Where did I ask you about your personal life?:
Ok - Welcome to WAL! Oh wait I see that you just took a 3 year break. Thinking about that name eh?
I hope your a better surgeon than reader. Do your patients need to mark the operation location with a sharpie prior to going under the knife?
Yes I'm a surgeon but I also installed my coilovers and most other things on my jeep myself.
Are you interviewing for a job? Again, I don't care about your accomplishments. Get over yourself!
So I'm just a regular guy that chose a specific career. I'm not going to apologize for it. This is my first jeep and I'm looking for ideas on certain things. For the most part everyone has given me great information and recommendations. I don't really need help coming up with a names but mostly to be more involved and have interaction with other forum members. Again, most people have been really cool about this even if wasn't the greatest or most necessary call to engage other members.
Great, now realize that I was busting your balls. Grow a pair and get over it. If you can't then you might be ready for another 3 year break.
But you started out a panty waste and remain one through out. So nice attempt at bashing the newby old man. You should be encouraging but your just a dick. And you're not even close to under my skin. You just need to know you're ridiculous and I'm here to inform you. Have a great day!
The name calling is mature. You sure I'm not under your skin? Most adults do not act as you have. Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I'm sure I will see you around for a short while until you get your feelings hurt again.

thardy

Banned

I hope your a better surgeon than reader. Do your patients need to mark the operation location with a sharpie prior to going under the knife?

Are you interviewing for a job? Again, I don't care about your accomplishments. Get over yourself!

Great, now realize that I was busting your balls. Grow a pair and get over it. If you can't then you might be ready for another 3 year break.

The name calling is mature. You sure I'm not under your skin? Most adults do not act as you have. Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I'm sure I will see you around for a short while until you get your feelings hurt again.

Not gonna lie man, seems a little over the top for what appears to be a simple miscommunication.

swampdog

Dude, you are spazzing here. Chill out.

My wife is a Med/Peds resident at Baylor here in Houston...just started year 3. I've been through it all with her...what a long ass road. You should name your rig GOMER.

Top Bottom