I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

Souperwulf

@ Stegertime, thanks for the comments! Yeah I agree, the 30" decal on the hood works out great! Lots of trail runs planned out for this summer,.. can't wait 👍🏼

spinuck

I've seen a dark (black possibly) JKU several times in the morning lately, with a pink WAL windshield banner. She was traveling east on Lone Tree in Brentwood around 8am. We both wave each time, although I saw a few times on my motorcycle so I didn't bother waving. Just curious who that is...

georgi.photo

Saw someone driving in Carolina Plantation (Jacksonville, NC) yesterday with the WAYALIFE windshield banner. Hit me up if you are still perusing the forum.

fjk

Saw one this past weekend near London, Ontario at an off-roading shop open house:

IMG_20150523_130721.jpg

Nice rig, too! :thumb:

sean.m.adams33

Couldn't snap a pic but saw a dark red 4 door with a light bar and a wayalife banner at the Home Depot off temecula parkway. Nice rig. Good to see another wayalife guy around.

RedDawg01

Spotted this JK with a Wayalife windshield and side decals in the Ralph's parking lot Glendora, CA. A Jeep wave to the owner! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435439358.109779.jpg

RockyJk

Spotted a 2 door (think it was gray?) with a Wayalife banner yesterday south bound on the i5 near Gorman 👋

Panda

I've seen a dark (black possibly) JKU several times in the morning lately, with a pink WAL windshield banner. She was traveling east on Lone Tree in Brentwood around 8am. We both wave each time, although I saw a few times on my motorcycle so I didn't bother waving. Just curious who that is...

That is crawler Kitty my lovely fiancé in her rugged brown pearl JKU she was working in knightsen but now has a new job in pleasant hill :yup: :thumb:

Crawler Kitty

That is crawler Kitty my lovely fiancé in her rugged brown pearl JKU she was working in knightsen but now has a new job in pleasant hill :yup: :thumb:

And Loving the new job so much more! So my turn I've seen a Silver Two Door going West on Hwy 4 with the new WAL decals below the Cowl. You usually pass me in the commute lane - I'm stuck in the middle lane, so I am unable to catch up to you to give you a wave - just curious whom this might be?

spinuck

And Loving the new job so much more! So my turn I've seen a Silver Two Door going West on Hwy 4 with the new WAL decals below the Cowl. You usually pass me in the commute lane - I'm stuck in the middle lane, so I am unable to catch up to you to give you a wave - just curious whom this might be?

I take hwy 4 west in the morning now in my blue 2dr, maybe I'll see you! haven't seen the silver one yet.

Top Bottom