I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

Crawler Kitty

I take hwy 4 west in the morning now in my blue 2dr, maybe I'll see you! haven't seen the silver one yet.
I'll keep an eye out. It's a little awkward though when you're stuck in commute traffic with another Jeep you've already waved at and the flow of traffic keeps making you past each other what do you do? LOL

Clem319

I spotted a black 2 door on the 101 just south of Paso. Looked like gtony12's rig to me[emoji106]

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Nice. I'm happy to be over here for the weekend

Love the central coast moved here 6 months ago working over at Firestone all the views and surrounding area is beautiful!!! Enjoy I was going to try and get a suds and grub together maybe you'll make it back for it

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I've seen a black JKU with what looks like a white or maybe silver WAYALIFE windshield banner in Charleston the last few times I was down there. Haven't been able to snap a pick yet. Any black WAYALIFE jeeps in Charleston?

Fitzbsly

Saw a beige color wayalife windshield banner jeep at Bass Pro Shop in Rocklin today... Runnin 40's and 10th anniv bumpers. Looking good

RockyJk

Saw a white 2 door with a Wayalife banner parked at the auto mall in Bakersfield today [emoji112]

rinkishjk

Spotted today on rt 22 in Union nj, dual exhaust, Bushwacker pocket flairs, smitty stinger, 50 led bar and wayalife windshield banner.

Attachments

• 1451481711146.jpg
    1451481711146.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 519
  • 1451481721224.jpg
    1451481721224.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 521
Top Bottom