I work for Next Venture Motorsports and I'm here to PIMP it

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just trying to be an adult about this guys.
And that's why you felt the need to throw in the fact that you were just trying to "show other that there are companies other than EVO that is made in the USA".

Bash all you want, but I'll just sit here and say multiple times that it won't happen again. Please, continue on building and wheeling, that's what we're all here for anyways
Pointing out the truth is far from what I would consider to be "bashing".

I've already said it won't happen again and that i was wrong. Sorry, can we please continue being fellow wheelers?
You'll forgive me if I doubt your sincerity. I should enforce our rules and just suspend your account but if you really are sorry, STOP EDITING YOUR FIRST POST. It is a record of what really happened and it needs to stand for all to see. If you pull a stunt like this again, people can look back and see why we gave you the boot.

Just edit and erase the 1st post of this thread, it might show your good will to not overstep the forum FAQS & Rules. As of right now, your post is still up and promoting Next Venture and your "giveaway". Do it, erase that post and at least you might get a little peace of mind. Just my two cents.

As of now, the harm's done. Just do it.
He is not allowed to edit his post. He's technically not even allowed to be on the forum.

BenJKWrangler15

You'll forgive me if I doubt your sincerity. I should enforce our rules and just suspend your account but if you really are sorry, STOP EDITING YOUR FIRST POST. It is a record of what really happened and it needs to stand for all to see. If you pull a stunt like this again, people can look back and see why we gave you the boot.

He is not allowed to edit his post. He's technically not even allowed to be on the forum.

Sorry Eddie, haven't seen things this way. I'll mind my own business from now on - you're right, this way others will know what really happened and be able to learn from this, if they haven't read the FAQS & Rules threads yet.

Top Bottom