Idiot.....or truly concerned for other's safety???

sanman357

A great article in yesterday's paper about how this tool has been on disability and not working for a couple of years and suing someone over his "bad back".

Now the insurance company and the lawyers have the video, the DA has the video, and all of his neighbors whose kids he "leads" have seen the video. I imagine his future is looking both lonely and bleak, as it should.

Do you have a link to the article? Or what paper was it?

ssgp2

I wouldn't worry about this, you know somewhere, a bureaucrat will just decide that the ordinary citizen are too stupid to have access to such location and close it to the public.:doh:
:(

beans

Bumping this with fresh updates:

He is not likely celebrating now, nor is his friend who videotaped then publicized the episode, after both were charged Friday with third-degree felonies.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/31/us/ut...n=Feed:+rss/cnn_topstories+(RSS:+Top+Stories)

I hate to wish anyone unhappiness but you reap what you sow. People like this guy make cases for the nay-sayers who want to shut down parks access for Offroaders and campers who are responsible about nature. Hopefully, this will be an example for anyone else who wants to be destructive.

NV375

I wouldn't worry about this, you know somewhere, a bureaucrat will just decide that the ordinary citizen are too stupid to have access to such location and close it to the public.:doh:
:(

So true. Has happened here.

Sent using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Outstanding!......Show them and every other tool out there that there are consequences to pay when you commit foolish acts......

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom