IE Meet n Greet

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fridays are best for me. Would prefer the Murrieta location. But I think I could make it to Riverside.

Well, we can always move it around from month to month :crazyeyes:

Regarding the 4th, I might have to ask and have that differed to another Friday as I was hoping to do a run on the 5th :crazyeyes:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Regarding the 4th, I might have to ask and have that differed to another Friday as I was hoping to do a run on the 5th :crazyeyes:

like a traveling circus, i like that..

How about the 11th? that give everyone time to plan it.

Yellojk

I am available Fridays. Thanks Eddie for helping out, this is my first post and any help is appreciated.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Big cheese parking is horrible, just picked up pizza tonight.

What about salty pig?

Salty Pig isn't big enough and parking is really tough there too. Also, ordering there would be really tough as we'd have to deal with a waiter. How about the Big Cheese down in Murrietta. That's about a half hour south of Riverside and it's by a mall so there's a lot of parking there.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Salty Pig isn't big enough and parking is really tough there too. Also, ordering there would be really tough as we'd have to deal with a waiter. How about the Big Cheese down in Murrietta. That's about a half hour south of Riverside and it's by a mall so there's a lot of parking there.

That's cool with me... Pizza good, just ate half of a large...

Skid_Kid

Sounds good to me!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Thats why I said lead into the 5th. But then were back to the whole reason on why that run wasn't the 1st. :cheesy: Hangovers and driving are....:eek:

jelliott076

I was planning to head out on local run on the 5th as well. Let me know if you are willing to take another rig, it'd be good to meet up.

Top Bottom