If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

you really have a lot to learn about the real world. there is an unspoken amount of respect you need to give to everyone until they show they dont deserve the respect, you however are used to everything being given to you and treat others like the floor beneath your feet. you are not welcomed here, nobody likes you but yet you come here and still start crap and talk about deserving respect. i must say you really are stupid ignorant and just plan special!

I came back because you guys keep talking about me like you guys missed me,

you were banned you made a new account as some idiotic and moronic attempt to sneak back in here, you really need to learn a few things about computers other then how to harass others with one. :standing wave: good bye :asshat:

I did buy myself a jeep. I sold it after installing many mods myself, that I paid for myself. Don't worry, I'll do it all over again. That's what I like doing.

Part of me hopes to see you on the trail someday so I could revel in the awesomeness that is your driving ability.

I'd rather see your parents though, so I could tell them about the wonderful person they have raised and are someday sending out into the world (I assume at some point you might actually grow up, move out, and stop being a burden on your parents). Really though, I'd just like to tell your mom she should have swallowed.

Jeepnewb, why dont you tell the truth over on ur other forum instead of talking like some tough guy.

We were all cool to you here till you decided to talk shit. Not the other way around. And then you go and get ur JKF buds to support you lies.

Then you come back here? Dude, you are right in not being spoiled. In fact, I think your parents didnt love you and hug you enough and a child. And by child I mean last night.

- Jason

Last edited:
you were banned you made a new account as some idiotic and moronic attempt to sneak back in here, you really need to learn a few things about computers other then how to harass others with one. :standing wave: good bye :asshat:

And I didn't get harassed ? Haha good bye :asshat:

dumb kids these days really need to learn how to use an IP scrambler... and learn how to troll correctly! :doh:

Oh, he did. We just have ways of catching guys like him :D

You guys need to grow up and give him another chance!!!! Obviously he's changed and wants a fresh start!!!

Hahahahaha. I'm totally kidding!!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

:cheesy:

I did buy myself a jeep. I sold it after installing many mods myself, that I paid for myself. Don't worry, I'll do it all over again. That's what I like doing.

Part of me hopes to see you on the trail someday so I could revel in the awesomeness that is your driving ability.

I'd rather see your parents though, so I could tell them about the wonderful person they have raised and are someday sending out into the world (I assume at some point you might actually grow up, move out, and stop being a burden on your parents). Really though, I'd just like to tell your mom she should have swallowed.
Haha wish you mom would have swallowed you as well!:)
How old where you when you left your house? 16? 17? 18?

Jeepnewb, why dont you tell the truth over on ur other forum instead of talking like some tough guy.

We were all cool to you here till you decided to talk shit. Not the other way around. And then you go and get ur JKF buds to support you lies.

Then you come back here? Dude, you are not in not being spoiled. In fact, I think your parents didnt love you and hug you enough and a child. And by child I mean last night.

- Jason
This all started when everyone was talking shit to kh02 and I said it was stupid and everyone got all upset so I started talking shit to anyone that talked shit to me

Yes im back! Just to sayhi since you guys missed me so much that you just keep bring my thread up that's nice,

At long last!! Guys like you are so predictable :clap2:

Eddie fuck you dude yeah I don't have a mortgage to pay or food to buy and I do live with my parents but look dumb ass I'm 19 with an internship

:yawn37: I haven't lived at home since I was 17 years old. Got any more excuses? :rolleyes2:

Yeah fuck you and your bitches Eddie everyone kisses ass to you but me,

Haha yeah I might no know what sacrificing shit well then maybe because I'm 19

Sad that you can vote at 18 but still behave like this at 19 :grayno:

I am spoiled and I'm sure I have better driving skills then most of you bitches

I'm just a mall crawler and would never pretend to be as awesome as you :thumb:

At long last!! Guys like you are so predictable :clap2:

:yawn37: I haven't lived at home since I was 17 years old. Got any more excuses? :rolleyes2:

Sad that you can vote at 18 but still behave like this at 19 :grayno:

I'm just a mall crawler and would never pretend to be as awesome as you :thumb:

Well great for you for not living at home until you where my age!
I didn't vote because I don't like Obama his a tool like you guys
I did say you where a mall crawler

jeepnewb39; How old where you when you left your house? 16? 17? 18? [/QUOTE said:
What's your point? That's still before you did apparently since you said you're 19?!

Haha why do you guys always bring that up is that all you got? Shit just because I don't make a full movie about the trails I wheel on doesn't mean I don't wheel hahaha

Ummm, maybe because you like to go around talking about how badass you are. :idontknow:

Fuck you you don't know me don't talk about my parents fuck head

Is that really the extent of your vocabulary? :rolleyes2:

Haha are you done? Lol I don't think I'm big and bad ass I just like to wheel and I don't let people talk shit to me:)

I'm sure they can haha

Funny, you just got done saying that "you're sure you have better driving skills then most of you bitches" :idontknow:

Haha if you only knew me I don't pick fights but I don't let me self get punked on either yeah I guess you can call me disrespectful but you gotta give respect to get it back

It really is funny how incapable you are of hearing yourself preach :crazyeyes:

Well great for you for not living at home until you where my age!
I did say you where a mall crawler

well you and i dont like obama thats about the only thing good about you sadly, still dont let the door knock you out on the way out, you might forget your awesome driving skills!

Do you not understand how voting works?? If you don't like him, then you vote for the other guy!! Maybe if all the kids who didn't like him actually voted we would have a different president!

Do you not understand how voting works?? If you don't like him, then you vote for the other guy!! Maybe if all the kids who didn't like him actually voted we would have a different president!

download (1).jpg

You really give that much shit about what is said on the internet? Seriously dude, you really are a loser. :thumb:

And I didn't get harassed ? Haha good bye :asshat:

And you really forced to be here? I hope your good bye is a promise. :yup:

Haha wish you mom would have swallowed you as well!:)
How old where you when you left your house? 16? 17? 18?

This all started when everyone was talking shit to kh02 and I said it was stupid and everyone got all upset so I started talking shit to anyone that talked shit to me

You chose to defend your friend and for some reason, that should be okay but it's not okay for others to defend me. Got it :thumb:

Top Bottom