If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

sunny

Banned
Haha oh hey btw thanks for always talking about us on this forum, I hear you guys always bring us up!:) sure makes us feel special since you guys can't get over us:)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This is his third account. His buddy bob made two or three as well. At least rtguy hasn't come back and was a man of his word so far.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Haha oh hey btw thanks for always talking about us on this forum, I hear you guys always bring us up!:) sure makes us feel special since you guys can't get over us:)

We can't get over you? That's why you've created two more accounts since being banned and done it from different computers, like this one on your work computer, thinking you won't get caught I feel bad for you that you have no life.

Tigrcky

we all must be so loveable for little children who buys jeeps with mommy and daddies money to come back and constantly shower us with love!! wow i feel so special!!! they hate being here so much that they go and make 2-5 more profiles just to come here and show us said love!!! its amazing!! so happy to see you again jeek aka sunny aka :asshat: aka kid who cant drive forklift aka real driving skills without coilovers aka rich brat

Tigrcky

We can't get over you? That's why you've created two more accounts since being banned and done it from different computers, like this one on your work computer, thinking you won't get caught I feel bad for you that you have no life.

adam i think im going to buy you a beer when we meet... yup i think i am :beer:

sunny

Banned
we all must be so loveable for little children who buys jeeps with mommy and daddies money to come back and constantly shower us with love!! wow i feel so special!!! they hate being here so much that they go and make 2-5 more profiles just to come here and show us said love!!! its amazing!! so happy to see you again jeek aka sunny aka :asshat: aka kid who cant drive forklift aka real driving skills without coilovers aka rich brat

Haha you guys really can't find anything else to bash me with other than this haha

Yeah I'm a rich kid, and a brat and I do get whatever I want from mommy and daddy god gave me such amazing parents I am truly blessed!:)

rubicrawl

Lmao no way!! It's him again!! Lol good eye Eddie lol !! I don't understand why so much shit talk but still here get a life whatever your name is jeek geek

sunny

Banned

Yeah I like seeing how you guys can't stop talking about us just so Eddie can stir up his pot and get more people on here to kiss his ass:)

Tigrcky

Haha you guys really can't find anything else to bash me with other than this haha

Yeah I'm a rich kid, and a brat and I do get whatever I want from mommy and daddy god gave me such amazing parents I am truly blessed!:)

if you had good parents they would teach you respect for others and wouldnt give you everything you wanted and make you really work for what you have. really kid without their money you wouldnt last in the real world. and if you did(i hope you do) you would be a better person for it. have a nice life dont let the door hit you on the way out...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah I like seeing how you guys can't stop talking about us just so Eddie can stir up his pot and get more people on here to kiss his ass:)

Don't flatter yourself. You're a punk and the only time your name comes up is when you try and sneak back on this forum or go on runs with members of this forum. Which I will remind you that this forum is one that you hate so much.

sunny

Banned
Don't flatter yourself. You're a punk and the only time your name comes up is when you try and sneak back on this forum or go on runs with members of this forum. Which I will remind you that this forum is one that you hate so much.

Haha that's not true Eddie always brings us up, oh wait I remember on the John Bull run thread rtguy posted he had a buddy coming and Eddie just had to post up all of our threads, don't feel like digging it up but I'm sure everyone remembers and they are plenty of other times

StrizzyChris

Quit acting like a trifling woman. No one is kissing any ass. I had respect for you until you kept crawling back and acting like a brat woman. There's no respect for you left to save from me, not that you would care, but be a fucking MAN for once and just leave. If for anything that you can at least respect yourself for not being a childish punk?!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Haha that's not true Eddie always brings us up, oh wait I remember on the John Bull run thread rtguy posted he had a buddy coming and Eddie just had to post up all of our threads, don't feel like digging it up but I'm sure everyone remembers and they are plenty of other times

Yes im back! Just to sayhi since you guys missed me so much that you just keep bring my thread up that's nice,

Eddie fuck you dude yeah I don't have a mortgage to pay or food to buy and I do live with my parents but look dumb ass I'm 19 with an internship

Yeah fuck you and your bitches Eddie everyone kisses ass to you but me,

Haha yeah I might no know what sacrificing shit well then maybe because I'm 19

I am spoiled and I'm sure I have better driving skills then most of you bitches

Sharkey go buy your self a jeep before you start talking shit

Who else is talking shit?

If you are then go fuck your self you guys are low life that the best part of your day is when you talk shit over the internet , why you guys stalking my jkf profile

Haha fucken tools

Remember that? Get the fuck outta here.

Who's the low life? You missed us so much that you keep coming back?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

Yeah I'm a pussy dodging shit dick, and an asshat, and I do get sodomized whenever I want from my daddy god gave me such amazingly small balls I am truly blessed!:)

Fixed it for you Sunny........:standing wave:

~Woodrow~

Daddy should've pulled instead of pushed:thumbup:

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

JAGS

Hooked
Wow you again pastor! She would kick your ass should I do the same?

Wow just need jags to chime in again

Hi Jeek. 👍

What am I chiming in on exactly. I'm an active and supportive member on Wayalife. Friends with nearly everyone...till they show disrespect to another member.

As others have said over and over. We couldn't care less about you and your earmuff friends. Just stop coming back and we will gladly and quickly forget all about you guys.

- Jason

Top Bottom