If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

sunny

Banned
Hi Jeek. 👍

What am I chiming in on exactly. I'm an active and supportive member on Wayalife. Friends with nearly everyone...till they show disrespect to another member.

As others have said over and over. We couldn't care less about you and your earmuff friends. Just stop coming back and we will gladly and quickly forget all about you guys.

- Jason

About time, wow no cussing or acting like tough guy? Hahaha

pastorwug

Hi Jeek. 

What am I chiming in on exactly. I'm an active and supportive member on Wayalife. Friends with nearly everyone...till they show disrespect to another member.

As others have said over and over. We couldn't care less about you and your earmuff friends. Just stop coming back and we will gladly and quickly forget all about you guys.

- Jason

Well said, I concur.

Panda

Yeah I like seeing how you guys can't stop talking about us just so Eddie can stir up his pot and get more people on here to kiss his ass:)

Try goin into a bar & picking a fight with the owner with all his buddies there, let us know how that works out for ya

Sent from bad apples...

pastorwug

Try goin into a bar & picking a fight with the owner with all his buddies there, let us know how that works out for ya

Sent from bad apples...

Your point is right on - but he's only 19 so all his drinking is probably done at home with what Mommy buys him, or Bob-O buys him.

Conman

For crying out loud kid. It's time to take a hike. Us grown men are getting tired of you pissing around!

StrizzyChris

Sent from bad apples...

He'll learn that one day. He's got a lot to learn about life, respect, dignity, real power......

JAGS

Hooked
About time, wow no cussing or acting like tough guy? Hahaha

That's original...not. You get ur notes from RT? Never said I'm a tough guy and more times than not refrain from cussing. Just look at my posts. I will however stick up for myself and others that deserve and have earned my respect. You and your few classless friends have spearheaded many unprovoked attacks.

Why don't you grow up and be your own man instead of one who hangs with disrespectful adults. Your decisions now will shape the rest of your life and the type of man you will become.

- Jason

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To everyone else here on WAYALIFE, it is my hope that you can be understanding of my reasons for banning this member. If not, it is my hope that you can at least be respectful of my decision to run my forum as I see fit and remove guests that I feel are a nuisance to the community.

Tigrcky

To everyone else here on WAYALIFE, it is my hope that you can be understanding of my reasons for banning this member. If not, it is my hope that you can at least be respectful of my decision to run my forum as I see fit and remove guests that I feel are a nuisance to the community.

i have your back eddie and the shotgun is loaded!

Rccrwlr

Respect is one thing that is needed. Thanks for cleaning it up!

Ah! Come on, Eddie. We were just starting to get along,lmao.:D But seroiusly, there has to be a way to lock the doggy door,lol.

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thank you for banning him Eddie. He is a joke.

Question: is there a way you are able to ban up addresses so he stays away this time?

Sent from my iPhone

Tigrcky

Thank you for banning him Eddie. He is a joke.

Question: is there a way you are able to ban up addresses so he stays away this time?

Sent from my iPhone

unless he is able to get the computers core mac address and even then you can get around it with scramblers and different computers and doing a wipe and reinstall on the hard drive will change the mac address. its a great idea but near impossible to do

JKbrick

Eddie this is your business, your investment of your own time and money. You can do anything you see fit to do and no one can say otherwise. We stand behind you

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
unless he is able to get the computers core mac address and even then you can get around it with scramblers and different computers and doing a wipe and reinstall on the hard drive will change the mac address. its a great idea but near impossible to do

Damn it was a shot lol. I was curious since they (Eddie and the mods) always seem to know who logs on even when they are under a different name. I figured they knew by the IP address

Sent from my iPhone

JAGS

Hooked

Lol. Do you need understanding when banning the same member again and again......and now yet again? Glad it's done so this thread can get buried.

Though why do I also feel this wont be the last they show up. But what do I know, I'm just a cussing tough guy. 😉

- Jason

Tigrcky

Damn it was a shot lol. I was curious since they (Eddie and the mods) always seem to know who logs on even when they are under a different name. I figured they knew by the IP address Sent from my iPhone

they can and thats how they know who is who, but ip addresses are given out by your internet service provider and if you change who you have for internet it can change as well, like i said its a great idea and i like it, i just wish it was do able

Top Bottom