ILIKEDIRTs build!!

Anytime! I trimmed the rocker guards since you can't trim the corners or you will cut off the lower mounting point of the corner. I had the corners completely installed already. Had a buddy help me hold up the rock skins, marked my cut line and made a straight cut with a chop saw. Everything lined up perfect. One thing I still may add is an additional hole for a bolt/nutsert on the trimmed end since you eliminate the two end bolts/nutserts. But it's actually not bad without them so we'll see. View attachment 181598Unfortunately I didn't realize I had to trim them till after I had them powder coated so you can see the powder coat got a little messed up from the heat from cutting but no biggie. But it's a straight cut.

Thanks abunch jkricky! Guess gonna order the evo skins and start cutting, I'm sure a generous amount of rtv could help with the loss of the nutcerts.

Thanks abunch jkricky! Guess gonna order the evo skins and start cutting, I'm sure a generous amount of rtv could help with the loss of the nutcerts.

Yeah it could help but honestly it's still a tight fit without since there still is a nutsert not too far away from the end. But glad I could help!

Jeep looks great Ilikedirt! can't wait to get my 1/4 pounder and stinger put on also. Great looking bumper. I'm def jealous of your Warn though [emoji106]🏼

Thanks man! Stoked on how's it's coming along. Just need to get these sliders on and hit some trails soon!

Had a productive Super Bowl Sunday!!
Finally had time and slapped on my LOD sliders!! Extremely happy with how they came out! Tapping the frame was a bit of a PITA but not too too bad.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454975111.734374.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454975131.884868.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454975142.589425.jpg

Almost ready to finally hit some trails!!!!

Just finished reading through your build. Nicely done. Where did you order the drill and tap set from?

Top Bottom