I'll be at moab this year , you can come and tell how you feel in person

Clem319

This isn't heat, I haven't lost one drop of sweat ever this. But your right I'm going to get out of the kitchen for a while and go ride my bike it looks like it's going to be a beutafull day here tiday:clap2::clap2:

That was a long bike ride

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
If you can get off your self-righteous high horse for just a moment and look at everyone as your equal, you'd see that we're all just regular people - imperfect and flawed. If you can do that, you'd just have your life to live and nothing to prove to your husband or anyone.

Damn Eddie, that was some deep shit!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456531935.913638.jpg

greenenvey

No need to get your panties in a bunch. I was just surprised to see you back after you decided to leave in a huff. All I asked was a simple question and there's no need to get into a dick measuring contest.

If you really are a girl, then yeah, you have me afraid.

You know I'm a girl, we have talked several times before this all came about. But like I said feel free to come talk to us, and any of your tuff classy friends are welcome too.there are a few of you we would just blove to meet down there!!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
You know I'm a girl, we have talked several times before this all came about. But like I said feel free to come talk to us, and any of your tuff classy friends are welcome too.there are a few of you we would just blove to meet down there!!

Please stop. You are lame and this isn't entertaining anymore.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Easy there tough guy, all I know is what you've said on the internet. As I had already stated, I just couldn't understand why you're still here.

greenenvey

:cheesy: Easy there tough guy, all I know is what you've said on the internet. As I had already stated, I just couldn't understand why you're still here.

All talk, just like always! I challenge any of you to find a post were iv ever disrespected anyone, other than your leader here who is actually a coward when it comes down to it. Not everyone will be disrespecter by you. You'll just keep on talking here that's how you and your team of followers work . But we handle things differently around here.so I'm not checking in here anymore no since in it, you own and pull the puppet strings around here, but the good news is the real world is just around the corner.

Last edited:

Trail JK

All talk, just like always! I challenge any of you to find a post were iv ever disrespected anyone, other than your leader here who is actually a coward when it comes down to it. Not everyone will be disrespecter by you. You'll just keep on talking here that's how you and your team of followers work . But we handle things differently around here.so I'm not checking in here anymore no since in it, you own and pull the puppet strings around here, but the good news is the real world is just around the corner.

So you don't disrespect anyone just move right to physical threats? Classy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Hey tough guy, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :standing wave:

dwvninety

Door hit ya.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

Bye Bye. :standing wave:

Corbis-42-18594939.jpg

Top Bottom