I'll look for your rat tail Eddie. I would love to meet you

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I don't know where y'all visit in the "south", maybe south Pittsburgh? These
Are
The women I see out on the trail

View attachment 247587

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hmm, the girls we hang out with have all of there teeth as well.

View attachment 247589

oh, I see, ALL of the women you see out on the trails, and the girls you hang out with are all off of the internet... :hmm:

longarmwj

All this because you couldn't handle a sarcastic comment that was made about the South? Wow if you can't hang when it comes to the internet, not sure how you make it in real life :grayno:

Yes, I'd like fries with that please.

It's the south, you'll have grits with that lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not gonna lie, I've purposefully stayed out of this thread in fear that the stupidness here might be contagious. Without looking for it, I'm told that for some reason, I've been dragged into the conversation. Well, here I am. :rolleyes2:

JAGS

Hooked
Southern keyboard warriors think their women look like this.

IMG_1271.jpg

But in reality they look like this.

IMG_1270.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why does it have to be a north south east west thing.

Because some people have more pride for the "area" they live in America than just being proud to BE an American.

Who cares about all of that.

Apparently, YOU do. :rolleyes2:

Why not stick to your ridiculous post here leaving out the name calling? What does any of this have to do with Jeeping?

Because some people think it's funny how tough guys like you get all worked up over it. :idontknow:

You have great builds on here and sweet videos. Some really nice info for the most part. No need trying to be the next Pirate, they've mastered it and I love that site. I like this site too.

Perhaps pirate is a better fit for you and maybe you should spend more of your time there. Just a thought.

Just lay off of the South will ya please.

You and your "South" friends don't make it easy.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I'm not gonna lie, I've purposefully stayed out of this thread in fear that the stupidness here might be contagious. Without looking for it, I'm told that for some reason, I've been dragged into the conversation. Well, here I am. :rolleyes2:

IMG_0291.jpg

I'm from Texas so this is ok

Ddays

Hooked
I don't know where y'all visit in the "south", maybe south Pittsburgh?

Hey hey hey mofo - I'm from Pittsburgh! Well near it anyways. If you think we're in the South you need a geography lesson. :crazyeyes:
And if you can't take some ribbing based on your location you really should reconsider being involved on a forum on the internet.

Just wondering but did you ever think of sashaying on down the road and moving on or are you enjoying the attention too much? :idontknow:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Hey hey hey mofo - I'm from Pittsburgh! Well near it anyways. If you think we're in the South you need a geography lesson. :crazyeyes:
And if you can't take some ribbing based on your location you really should reconsider being involved on a forum on the internet.

Just wondering but did you ever think of sashaying on down the road and moving on or are you enjoying the attention too much? :idontknow:

You damn east coasters....... :naw:

Ddays

Hooked
You damn east coasters....... :naw:

For the record it's Fucking East Coasters. And technically I'm a Western Fucking East Coaster...

Edit: Howcum we haven't picked on any Midwesterners yet? We need to stir them up a little too. They're much too polite. Here - fuck Kansas. They need trees.

Top Bottom