I'm a Jeep Influencer!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well, I found out I suck as an influencer. Wife came back from a riding trip today with this: Another goddam "free" horse from my brother in law. :doh:

View attachment 334305

On the upside, the full float 60 rear is gonna walk right into the endzone now :D

Oh yeah, there’s no room for discussion now. FF on its way!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Well maybe I ain't so bad at this influencer deal after all......my daughter & son-in-law are picking up this tonight :thumb:

But get this crazy shit: they ordered this damn thing on 10/15 and it came into the dealership on 10/29 :shock: Two weeks?!?
Mine took 2 months!

11644.jpg

11645.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Well maybe I ain't so bad at this influencer deal after all......my daughter & son-in-law are picking up this tonight :thumb:

But get this crazy shit: they ordered this damn thing on 10/15 and it came into the dealership on 10/29 :shock: Two weeks?!?
Mine took 2 months!

Beautiful Jeep. My wife loves that color. That is a fast build time. No Launch Edition badges, I assume.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Mine took 2 months!

Wow, congrats to them! Amazing how quickly FCA is cranking them out now. As you know, it took over 3 months for me to get mine. :rolleyes2:

longarmwj

Mine took 2 months!

View attachment 337202

View attachment 337203

Chances are they had one already assembled that was an exact match or almost an exact match that they just had to add a couple things to that they were able to send them. Had that happen a couple of times while working for them.

Loving that color more and more when I see it. Congrats to them!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Chances are they had one already assembled that was an exact match or almost an exact match that they just had to add a couple things to that they were able to send them. Had that happen a couple of times while working for them.

Loving that color more and more when I see it. Congrats to them!

Thanks - I thought the same thing but they got their VIN number 3 days after they ordered it. Maybe what you suggested was still the case, but man, 2 weeks is crazy fast!

Congratulations to them! That’s a pretty sweet color for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks!
LOL, they're already itching to get out in it. Who knows, gonna be nice this weekend so maybe we'll head up to the mountains again :D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks - I thought the same thing but they got their VIN number 3 days after they ordered it. Maybe what you suggested was still the case, but man, 2 weeks is crazy fast!

Thanks!
LOL, they're already itching to get out in it. Who knows, gonna be nice this weekend so maybe we'll head up to the mountains again :D

VIN. Not vin number.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

tonytony9

There is no such thing as a free horse, or a Wrangler you won’t dump money into.

I converted my Dad, then my sister, then a few other family members. You should see the Holidays haha.

Top Bottom