Im baaaacccckkkkkkk

NavyJeeper

Whats up ladies and Germs!
not my first time here, but i have been MIA for the last lets say six months or so with no real internet. Had to make a deployment across the pond, but its good to be back in the states! Saved up a little scratch while overseas so hopefully some upgrades comin for the TJ! Hope everyone is doing well! Cheers :beer::beer:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
not my first time here, but i have been MIA for the last lets say six months or so with no real internet. Had to make a deployment across the pond, but its good to be back in the states! Saved up a little scratch while overseas so hopefully some upgrades comin for the TJ! Hope everyone is doing well! Cheers :beer::beer:

Welcome back!:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good to have you back home! Hopefully we can get you out on the trails with us again sometime soon :thumb:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Welcome back! :standing wave:

NavyJeeper

Thanks All!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back! missed my wayalife Fam and really excited to get back out on the trails! Thankfully, my awesome wife did a great job of keeping maintenance up on the TJ and didnt just let it sit for the whole time! What a woman!

Top Bottom