I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected

Jimmypaget

Sounds to me like you (the poster not Eddie) is condoning drinking on the trail. Drinking and driving anywhere, whether on road, offroad or whatever else is a no no!

WJCO

Meme King
Sounds to me like you (the poster not Eddie) is condoning drinking on the trail. Drinking and driving anywhere, whether on road, offroad or whatever else is a no no!

After this whole scenario went down with multiple threads, that's what you took away from this? Great first post. Welcome to WAL.

And no I don't drink and drive on trails.

Ddays

Hooked
Why do these puss-n-boots feel the need to inform us that they're leaving? This dumbass never contributed. Are we supposed to feel bad & ask him to stay?
Probably posting on IG how he told everyone here to fuck off cause he's a badass.

Jimmypaget

Why do these puss-n-boots feel the need to inform us that they're leaving? This dumbass never contributed. Are we supposed to feel bad & ask him to stay?
Probably posting on IG how he told everyone here to fuck off cause he's a badass.

Lol right? Just leave. Bye Felicia

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I'll submit, that if anyone else thinks that the roasting of these douches is wrong, they should also hit the bricks!

Jkguy14

LOSER
Im not a coward. I handled it respectfully with Eddie. He chose to thread it. Obviously it shows he can't hold his own and uses his peasants to back him. And it's true you guys filled up 4 pages of thread over nothing. Thanks everyone!!!😎 JKGUY14 INSTAGRAM ME!!!!!

thardy

Banned
Im not a coward. I handled it respectfully with Eddie. He chose to thread it. Obviously it shows he can't hold his own and uses his peasants to back him. And it's true you guys filled up 4 pages of thread over nothing. Thanks everyone!!![emoji41] JKGUY14 INSTAGRAM ME!!!!!

You chose to send a PM saying you're leaving over your buddy getting butthurt for being in the wrong. Why not just leave?

Top Bottom