I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I havent taken the time to read theough this so excuse me if its already said, but am i the only one you thought the statement from the OP was ironic when he said, "its just a jeep". But our forum slogan is, "its more then just a jeep, its a wayalife"

To the OP, if you have the kind of attitude, "its just a jeep" then i have some kind words for you.

This forum is more then about jeeps. Yes, we all have that one common thing that brings us here together, but at the end of the day, ive met three of my best friends here, who i know will be life long friends here. Who i consider to be uncles to my daughter here. So if your going to come in here and say, "its just a jeep". You've come in here with the wrong attitude and its a relief to me someone like you is finding their way to the door. I respect everyone heres opinion, because i know they have my best interest in their eyes. So good riddens, and dont let the door hit you in the ass. Rant over, everyone who took the time to read this, have a good weekend and be safe.

My coworkers just asked me why I was laughing so hard! So, being an old guy, is "instagram me" the millennial equivalent of "let's step outside to settle this"?

Man, people are sensitive...and stupid.:beer::beer::beer:

Don't go away mad...just GO AWAY.:asshat:

thardy

Banned
My coworkers just asked me why I was laughing so hard! So, being an old guy, is "instagram me" the millennial equivalent of "let's step outside to settle this"?

Man, people are sensitive...and stupid.:beer::beer::beer:

Don't go away mad...just GO AWAY.:asshat:

They want to take it to Instagram because they have people to support them there, I guess.

Jkguy14

LOSER
Just a heads up the door didn't really hurt on my way out. Actually didn't hurt at all. I'm happy with
the way you responded and handled it. Very mature from the WAYALIFE. As you always say "Hope to see you on the trail" - Eddie. I quoted you so you don't sue me😂 but really hope to see you on the trail, people tend to act different when confronted face to face😉. JKGUY14 IG me!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im not a coward.

Says the guy who feels the need to declare as much :crazyeyes:

I handled it respectfully with Eddie.

Didn't realize leaving an internet forum was so complicated that it required "handling". Who knew. :crazyeyes:

He chose to thread it. Obviously it shows he can't hold his own and uses his peasants to back him.

Funny, you felt it important enough to make a dramatic exit. Being that you were leaving, I thought that maybe your good friends here might want to know where you went and why :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up the door didn't really hurt on my way out. Actually didn't hurt at all.

Never said the door would hurt, just to not let it hit you in the ass as you left and clearly, you've yet to do that. :rolleyes2:

I'm happy with the way you responded and handled it. Very mature from the WAYALIFE.

Apparently, so happy with it that you're still here :thinking:

As you always say "Hope to see you on the trail" - Eddie. I quoted you so you don't sue me but really hope to see you on the trail, people tend to act different when confronted face to face. JKGUY14 IG me!!!!

:yawn37: Oh yeah. Met a lots of guys just like you on the trail and you're right, people tend to act different when confronted face to face. :crazyeyes:

Sooo....here's my sumation of this whole thing:

Eddie: A guy who gets to do what he wants, when he wants, in his selection of Jeeps, living the dream. His Wayalife.

JKGuy14: Whiny little punk looking to get Instagram Fame.

Does that about sum it up?

I get the distinct honor of web-wheeling at work today, but I'd much rather be in Eddie's shoes than that other guy. Does having a huge chip on your shoulder give you that pimp limp swagger?

bonedaddy

I havent taken the time to read theough this so excuse me if its already said, but am i the only one you thought the statement from the OP was ironic when he said, "its just a jeep". But our forum slogan is, "its more then just a jeep, its a wayalife"

To the OP, if you have the kind of attitude, "its just a jeep" then i have some kind words for you.

This forum is more then about jeeps. Yes, we all have that one common thing that brings us here together, but at the end of the day, ive met three of my best friends here, who i know will be life long friends here. Who i consider to be uncles to my daughter here. So if your going to come in here and say, "its just a jeep". You've come in here with the wrong attitude and its a relief to me someone like you is finding their way to the door. I respect everyone heres opinion, because i know they have my best interest in their eyes. So good riddens, and dont let the door hit you in the ass. Rant over, everyone who took the time to read this, have a good weekend and be safe.

Well done sir, well done... Couldn't agree more ...

thardy

Banned

Well said Greg. You sir have a good weekend as well.

Jkguy14

LOSER
Holy shit everyone has Eddie's nuts in there mouth! MR. TY has the shaft. THardy mad because he can't get off the tant. Gravedigger just tags along with where ever the balls land on his face. If that's your Wayalife I want nothing to do with it :laughing

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit everyone has Eddie's nuts in there mouth! MR. TY has the shaft. THardy mad because he can't get off the tant. Gravedigger just tags along with where ever the balls land on his face. If that's your Wayalife I want nothing to do with it :laughing

And yet, here you are still posting away. :naw:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

There you are. I knew you'd snap eventually. It's sad that you have nothing original to say.

caminton

I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected because of something that he did that really if you sit back and look at it it wasn't that big of a deal. It's just a Jeep. And at the end of the day when you get done or get to where you're going on the trail you don't sit back and stare at your Jeep you sit back drink a beer enjoy good food with those who are around you and to be quite honest you're losing people who are really nice respectful people that want to kick back have a beer on a trail and enjoy it you lost sight of what way of life is and whenever you find that again I'll be back but until then going to go see what other forums are out there so whatever contract Im in. I guess this is me saying I'm opting out. I like all your videos that you post on YouTube I think your a great guy just got to get back on track.

NOTE: This was sent in regards to the following thread started by utiadam:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38584-Please-help-a-fellow-Wayalifer-win-a-Yeti

Bye.
My message would be shorter but the forum requires me to put at least 10 characters.
So, again. Bye.

How do I get into the club? I got nothing in this deal...so jealous...:D

Top Bottom