I'm looking for the link to delete this cool site with partially asshole people

These are always the busiest threads on this forum. Good stuff :D
I know right? Maybe im just an asshole, but i love these threads. Nothings more entertaining than listening to someone say how shitty this forum and its members are, but somehow, they just cant seem to log out...

jeeeep

Hooked
New game. Caption this picture!

Go!

attachment.php

I told you!!
What happens in Vegas stays in VEGAS!!

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I took it as him saying he is getting shipping for free, so there is no price difference if you pick it up.

Numbnuts

Or the douchbag's that make a grand announcement that they're quitting a site rather than going quietly. Nobody gives a shit about them in the first place.

tre

Wait so it's clear the site is cool, but are part of the people assholes or is everyone part of the same giant asshole?

GCM 2

I have been following this thread, and since no one has bothered to mention it, where exactly is the site with "full assholes" because I try never to do partial assholes. Thanks in advance for anyone who post a link for me to the "full asshole" site.

GCM 2

www.russandadam.com

YW

Edit: I forgot…NSFW. Unless you work at the Armory in San Francisco. How was your visit there BTW?

San Francisco was cool to see, but really just another big city with bad traffic. It was fun to walk around and see the sights. Carmel, Monterey, Sonoma and Napa were very cool to visit and eat at the restaurants.

Oh btw, www.russandadam.com, I have been a member of that site for around a year. It sucks

CREEPR

My wife is on a health food kick, and quinoa is going to be on the menu. Is it any good?

Just rinse in cold water before cooking or it will be really bitter. Even if it says its rinsed on the box. After cooked on stove top in water it will triple in size. Treat it like rice after that. I like it with soy sauce and sriracha.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Just rinse in cold water before cooking or it will be really bitter. Even if it says, its rinsed on the box. After cooked on stove top in water it will triple in size. Treat it like rice after that. I like it with soy sauce and sriracha.

Thanks! Sriracha is a great idea.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My wife is on a health food kick, and quinoa is going to be on the menu. Is it any good?

Just rinse in cold water before cooking or it will be really bitter. Even if it says its rinsed on the box. After cooked on stove top in water it will triple in size. Treat it like rice after that. I like it with soy sauce and sriracha.

Thanks! Sriracha is a great idea.

Let's keep this thread on topic please. :grayno:

Top Bottom