I'm looking for the link to delete this cool site with partially asshole people

Sharkey

Word Ninja
FYI - it looks like the seat covers are not the heavy duty version.

OP- with your demeanor, you should get into sales for a living.

WhiteGhostJKU

Lol. You all have made me laugh. It's interesting. Made for popping popcorn. Thanks to you all for being so kind. Money is money business is business and I may be coming across like an asshole but I only give back what's put out.

thardy

Banned
Lol. You all have made me laugh. It's interesting. Made for popping popcorn. Thanks to you all for being so kind. Money is money business is business and I may be coming across like an asshole but I only give back what's put out.

So are you saying that other members have been an asshole to you, so you're returning the favor?

WhiteGhostJKU

Indeed it does. Unfortunately for you, the only perspective that matters on my forum is mine.

Yes as I stated. The power you posses is only here. An hey people want to be smart asses I can handle but when it goes back I'm the bad guy. I can take that. Honestly don't like me delete me. I'm not trying to be a dick I just don't care to be where I'm not wanted simple n easy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes as I stated. The power you posses is only here.

Never said or would ever pretend that I possessed it anywhere else but here. Of course, you're the one who seems to want to be HERE.

An hey people want to be smart asses I can handle but when it goes back I'm the bad guy. I can take that.

From my perspective, and really, it is the only one that matters here on my forum, you are the bad guy because it would seem that your only purpose for being here is to sell shit and in this case, for someone else. Anything else you might be butthurt about is of no concern of mine.

Honestly don't like me delete me. I'm not trying to be a dick I just don't care to be where I'm not wanted simple n easy.

Honestly, don't like what you're hearing, stop visiting my forum. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't care about guys like you who keep on posting away even though you say you "don't care to be where you're not wanted". Simple n easy.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes as I stated. The power you posses is only here. An hey people want to be smart asses I can handle but when it goes back I'm the bad guy. I can take that. Honestly don't like me delete me. I'm not trying to be a dick I just don't care to be where I'm not wanted simple n easy.

If you don't care to be where you're not wanted why the fuck do you log on? Get a life loser.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
For sale. Off of a 2015 Jeep Rubicon unlimited

Popcorn, quick!!!

But all seriousness, I cannot see how mister WhiteghostJKU will be here much longer.

WhiteGhostJKU

Never said or would ever pretend that I possessed it anywhere else but here. Of course, you're the one who seems to want to be HERE.

From my perspective, and really, it is the only one that matters here on my forum, you are the bad guy because it would seem that your only purpose for being here is to sell shit and in this case, for someone else. Anything else you might be butthurt about is of no concern of mine.

Honestly, don't like what you're hearing, stop visiting my forum. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't care about guys like you who keep on posting away even though you say you "don't care to be where you're not wanted". Simple n easy.
Trust me I'm looking for the link to delete this cool site with partially asshole people.

Top Bottom