Impromptu San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ Lost Abbey : Wednesday, December 26th @ 5pm

Catchone

I love that place

Oh sure go to my favorite brewery when I am out of town
Wish I could be there in NYC freezing my butt off

Enjoy some Santa's Helper for me

Cheers

JAGS

Hooked
Impromptu keeps growing. :rock: Wife made a half dozen different cookies, so I'll bring a dessert gift basket for us to share courtesy of JAGS (actually just -A- "Amy").

MTG

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately there have been a change of plans for us. Both kids have come down with a slight fever and a cough. Thus, my much better half will not be joining us tonight. :(

I'll be leaving here in an hour or so. Looking forward to some familiar faces and meeting some new people!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Unfortunately there have been a change of plans for us. Both kids have come down with a slight fever and a cough. Thus, my much better half will not be joining us tonight. :(

I'll be leaving here in an hour or so. Looking forward to some familiar faces and meeting some new people!

That's too bad! Hope they feel better! I will also be leaving in about an hour.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that and hope your kids get better soon :grayno:

MTG

Caught the Bug
OverlanderJK said:
That's too bad! Hope they feel better! I will also be leaving in about an hour.

If you see a black navigator with Nevada plates its probably me. :)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Had a great time tonight! Thanks to everyone who made it out. It was a pleasure meeting the new (to me) members and, as always sharing a few drinks with good friends.

:beer:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Got there just in time to finally put faces to names. Nice meeting you all and thank you blonda for helping me pick a beer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just remembered that the cookies were on Moochie's tire carrier basket. haha

LOL!! I think he remembered it just before leaving :yup:

Had a great time tonight! Thanks to everyone who made it out. It was a pleasure meeting the new (to me) members and, as always sharing a few drinks with good friends.

:beer:

Thanks for joining us all the way from Reno :thumb:

Got there just in time to finally put faces to names. Nice meeting you all and thank you blonda for helping me pick a beer.

It was a real pleasure to meet you. It's aways nice to see Jeeps other than JK's at events like this :thumb:

Top Bottom