In a crisis please help

So I had my wife hook it up to her computer and try to update it just now and she got It to work. So everything is good. Jeep is running perfect.... I just want to thank you all for all the help. This is the reason I'm on this forum. Thanks

Army_Vet

Banned
So I had my wife hook it up to her computer and try to update it just now and she got It to work. So everything is good. Jeep is running perfect.... I just want to thank you all for all the help. This is the reason I'm on this forum. Thanks

Ahhhhhh we owe it all to good women sometimes

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
Out of curiosity, did you even read the previous posts? This has all been covered...a few times.

I did lol ...this was in reference to prior comment "...But I don't think the super chip flashcal works with 2012+ jks ...."

Ill that was wrong is I didn't have it updated properly the way I got the flash cal out of the box it wouldn't work with 2012+ jk's it has to be updated right out of the box. But I got it fixed and thanks for the help

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Awesome news man! Glad you don't have to take a trip to the dealer.

This isnt a good pic ill post better one later
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1381620655127.jpg
    1381620655127.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 83
Top Bottom