In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

I’m not looking forward to this at all…😬

IMG_3307.jpeg

Have this 392 in from San Louis Obispo getting a MetalCloak 4.5” Lift with front drop brackets.

IMG_3306.jpeg
IMG_3305.jpeg

Added some 5.13’s and ELockers front/rear to this JT. Factory AUX switches make this a breeze to wire in and keep things nice and clean.

IMG_3308.jpeg

This JK got some EVO spec KING shocks.

IMG_3310.jpeg
IMG_3309.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
For my Jeep, I wanted to do a double shear high steer on the XD60 and have the ram assist mount on the knuckle side. Since the knuckles aren’t set up for it, we decided to make one with some help from our friends at Synergy Mfg. Will see what we can come up with after doing some 3D scanning.

View attachment 403351
If you’re doing 3D scanning why not just 3D print? Should be solid. Keep it in the 3D family.

For my Jeep, I wanted to do a double shear high steer on the XD60 and have the ram assist mount on the knuckle side. Since the knuckles aren’t set up for it, we decided to make one with some help from our friends at Synergy Mfg. Will see what we can come up with after doing some 3D scanning.

View attachment 403351

That’s cool. Sometimes at work, customers come to check their parts with a Faro arm. Basically does a scan of the part. Looks like the same result as what you’ve got going on there.

That’s cool. Sometimes at work, customers come to check their parts with a Faro arm. Basically does a scan of the part. Looks like the same result as what you’ve got going on there.
Definitely cool to see and a killer tool to have. I will say I’d be completely lost with using the computer software. I guess it is something you learn with just time.

I’m still not sold on the APEX boost kits. They do help for maybe daily driving and light wheeling but have had guys blow the high pressure line seals and get over heating warningsThis was also having them still set in the “green” zone.

IMG_3465.jpeg

JK is getting prepped for a long arm kit and coilovers. Customer powder coated the coils black with the black anodized KINGS so excited to see how they look.

IMG_3464.jpeg

The 392 went home. This one is sitting on 38” Trail Grapplers with a 4.5” Mtalcloak lift kit and steering. I really liked these KMC beadlocks, will have to look up the name again.

IMG_3467.jpeg
IMG_3466.jpeg

Top Bottom