In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Guess it’s a low rider now.

View attachment 409167

Checking things to trim up before sending off to powder coat.

View attachment 409168

On the home stretch now. Time for body work/inner panels.

View attachment 409169

John was working hard on @TheCaliforniaJeep’s 2dr getting his 5.13 gears, axle shafts, gussets and balljoints installed.

View attachment 409170
View attachment 409171
So what’s the plan to power this piece of bad assery inquiring minds want to know 🧐

Guess it’s a low rider now.

View attachment 409167

Checking things to trim up before sending off to powder coat.

View attachment 409168

On the home stretch now. Time for body work/inner panels.

View attachment 409169

John was working hard on @TheCaliforniaJeep’s 2dr getting his 5.13 gears, axle shafts, gussets and balljoints installed.

View attachment 409170
View attachment 409171
While I’m sure it will actually end up with loads of travel you could definitely a pull off a lower center of gravity build like the Jeep Lower 40 concept or Vengeance the stretched 2 door.

This thing gets more and more badass!!!

While I’m sure it will actually end up with loads of travel you could definitely a pull off a lower center of gravity build like the Jeep Lower 40 concept or Vengeance the stretched 2 door.

This thing gets more and more badass!!!
I will keep it as low as possible for sure.
You still gonna wheel with us little Jeeps?
Size doesn’t matter
She thicccc!
oh yeah. Already a couple trails that I know will be a pain lol
Love how this build is coming (y)
Thank you sir. Really excited to see all of the final touches come together 🤙🏼
So what’s the plan to power this piece of bad assery inquiring minds want to know 🧐
More cylinders of course 🤪
Looks amazing, coming together nicely.
Thank you buddy

We are always trying to stay organized and proficient. Instead of having to walk back and forth a million times from a Jeep and work bench doing gears, we finally put together a “gear cart” to have everything needed right at the axle. Also added organizers for shims for each specific axle. Couple more things to add but should really make things a lot smoother.

IMG_5226.jpeg
IMG_5225.jpeg

We are always trying to stay organized and proficient. Instead of having to walk back and forth a million times from a Jeep and work bench doing gears, we finally put together a “gear cart” to have everything needed right at the axle. Also added organizers for shims for each specific axle. Couple more things to add but should really make things a lot smoother.

View attachment 409260
View attachment 409262
Those wheels suck for moving around long term. I have that box and it’s good (mine has the doors not doors on bottom) but replace the wheels with the rubber air filled tires. The plastic ones suck when they get scuffed.

Top Bottom