Inflation? What Inflation - LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday it was gas, today it's eggs and for the most part, I just stopped looking at the price of anything being that it's just so out of control and well, whether or not I like it, I still need it. That said, I just went to the store today and decided to "look" at the current cost of eggs...

IMG_3666.jpg

Is this shit for real?? Shouldn't a decimal point be moved one digit to the left? 🤪

Last edited:

GP NOIR

Hooked
Ididthatgaspumpbiden_800x.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Look how many huge companies are laying people off right now. Everyone is getting squeezed right now. It's a sad time. And government didn't fix shit since 2008.
Most of the layoffs are long overdue in my opinion, at least with respect to the tech companies. Far too many people out there “working” from home without really providing any benefit to their employer or society as a whole.

We are still hiring and, if anything, we still have trouble finding young men and women who are willing to put in a good day’s work for really good money and benefits.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Look how many huge companies are laying people off right now. Everyone is getting squeezed right now. It's a sad time. And government didn't fix shit since 2008.
Most of the layoffs are long overdue in my opinion, at least with respect to the tech companies. Far too many people out there “working” from home without really providing any benefit to their employer or society as a whole.

We are still hiring and, if anything, we still have trouble finding young men and women who are willing to put in a good day’s work for really good money and benefits.
And yet all the jobs reports say unemployment is the lowest it’s been in 50 years or something like that. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And yet all the jobs reports say unemployment is the lowest it’s been in 50 years or something like that. Doesn’t make sense to me.
There are three kinds of lies:

1) lies,
2) damned lies, and
3) statistics

I certainly don’t know what’s going on everywhere else, but my company employs close to 1,000 people and works in 40+ states…and I know with certainty a hard working twenty year old (without a college degree) could easily make six figures and have full health benefits for himself and his immediate family working for our company or several others like us. But, the person has to be willing to work.

Brute

Hooked
I bought eggs in Henderson yesterday for $4.99...but I also bought Good Pops fruit popsicles...they were $10.99; had I known that before getting to the checkout, I would have put them back...

Top Bottom