Installed EVO 2" Plush Ride Coils

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With just 2" of lift, you really don't need an adjustable track bar and a roll center correction bracket like you've just posted will most likely OVER CORRECT your axle shift. If anything, I would just install a basic track bar relocation bracket made for a 2" lift or, I might recommend a JKS adjustable track bar.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Someone else may know of one designed specifically for a 2 inch lift. I've got the Teraflex on my 2009 and the EVO on my 2012. I'd have bought the EVO for both but the 2009 came with the Teraflex part installed by the prior owner and I haven't bothered to change it out.

Here's the link to the EVO part: Rear Roll Center Correction Trackbar Bracket

That's for around a 3" and 4" lift. The op put 2" spacers in the rear. Probably over correct his roll center like Eddie said. They make rear brackets for smaller lifts, but I'm not sure on them.

aermotor

I've had the 4" plush coils for 3+ years now and they are amazing, such a great ride. I'm also running 2" coil spacers from and rear and it's a great ride with a big lift.

Petzl88

I've had the 4" plush coils for 3+ years now and they are amazing, such a great ride. I'm also running 2" coil spacers from and rear and it's a great ride with a big lift.

Cool. What else did you put on the rear? So you are running stock rear coils with 2" spacers? Do you have a rear track bar bracket?

aermotor

I'm running 4" EVO coils front and back as well as 2" spacer front and back. I have the stock rear track bar mounts but have the JKS lower reinforcement bracket since the previous owner sheared off the stock mount. I'm also running the JKS rear track bar and JKS coil correction mounts which help keep the coils straight and not bending like they do with a large lift and the stock geometry.

Last edited:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I'm running 4" EVO coils front and back as well as 2" spacer front and back. I have the stock rear track bar mounts but have the JKS lower reinforcement bracket since the previous owner sheared off the stock mount. I'm also running the JKS rear track bar and JKS coil correction mounts which help keep the coils straight and not bending like they do with a large lift and the stock geometry.

What brand spacers are you running?

Top Bottom