Installing Evo Long Arm Upgrade

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
It's done! The only premature issue I think, is the passengerside rear lower control arm zerk is hitting the trimmed gastank tab?? I've only driven the jeep 15 miles but I'm pretty sure it's rubbing. I think i can hear it. I need to visually inspect, but the weather last night sucked (cold rain) so I just left it.

For some reason I can't attach a pic via Android app? Only links to images now?

Last edited:

iRonin

Looking good man :) I know it must have felt like an ordeal but I can say after a bit of time you look back on it fondly haha

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Looking good man :) I know it must have felt like an ordeal but I can say after a bit of time you look back on it fondly haha

Already do! While in the works I was swearing up and down "I should have listened and just paid a shop..." but now that it is all together, I'm glad I did what I did.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Nice work. Looking forward to some pics from the trail!

Thanks man! I'm excited to get it off the pavement for sure! Just need a few more bits and pieces before. Gears are on the short list, and of course sliders and rear tire carrier. Don't want to wheel without side protection or a spare... yikes

Thanks man! I'm excited to get it off the pavement for sure! Just need a few more bits and pieces before. Gears are on the short list, and of course sliders and rear tire carrier. Don't want to wheel without side protection or a spare... yikes

Looks killer. Cant wait to see it offroad.

Top Bottom