Introducing Luna build and adventure thread

benatc1

Hooked
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks!

Welcome back! Great choice on the Rubicon, you guys will love it.

Thank you! Excited to be back in one!

WoooooHoooooo! Fuck yeah Dawg! Congrats! Cannot wait to see the build on another ICONIC 2 door!:rock::beer::beer::beer:

Thanks man! Yea I’m excited to get the build going

Great to see another 2door build:thumb:

Excited to build another 2 door too!

Thats awesome! Congrats to the both of y'all.[emoji122] And look forward to see what yall do to Luna! [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man! More to come!

Congrats on Luna!

Thank you!

benatc1

Hooked
Got a few things on the way to get this build started, should be more than enough to get me going again, wanted to stay lower on lift to avoid dropping $ on driveline/control arms, etc just yet.

315/70/17 Cooper STT Pros (throwing on some old procomp 4.5 BS wheels i still have)

Cutting factory flares

2” Rancho sport lift with 9000XL shocks

Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger

Warn VR8-s

Evo Protek Skids
EVO rear d-ring mounts/fascia

Truck-light LED headlights

Bestop Trek Top

Strike Force Zebra Central command

Few accessory lights

Should be a good start, want to figure out a plan for my CB, any suggestions would be great. Don’t want the full size cobra 29 again (90% sure on that) loved it but was big and in the way. Planning on mounting switches over head, and don’t want the cobra 75, never really liked it when I had it before

matt08jk

Congrats

I made the same mistake a few years ago too...but Jeeps always pull you back. Welcome back to the Jeep family. Look forward to seeing how Luna turns out.

benatc1

Hooked
Woot! Congrats Ben!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you sir!

I made the same mistake a few years ago too...but Jeeps always pull you back. Welcome back to the Jeep family. Look forward to seeing how Luna turns out.

Thanks, yea it was tough to let her go but needed to make so stuff happen in life then, fortunately was able to get back in before I thought as business has really picked up, just staying on a budget ya know

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOOHOO!! I just saw this - CONGRATS to you :thumb:

So looking forward to getting you out on the trails with us again :yup:

benatc1

Hooked
I thought this was your wife’s jeep?

Sort of, will be hers after I get a JL in a couple years. She ultimately wanted a white 2 door so being that this fell into our budget right now, we went for it. I’ll build it up a bit and wheel it, then when the time comes it’ll pass on to her for whatever she wants it for. Part of the reason why I’m not going to crazy with the suspension/driveline, however it needs to be capable in the mean time. Plus she will wheel it too down the road I’m sure

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Sort of, will be hers after I get a JL in a couple years. She ultimately wanted a white 2 door so being that this fell into our budget right now, we went for it. I’ll build it up a bit and wheel it, then when the time comes it’ll pass on to her for whatever she wants it for. Part of the reason why I’m not going to crazy with the suspension/driveline, however it needs to be capable in the mean time. Plus she will wheel it too down the road I’m sure

That’s pretty cool that she’s onboard!

Top Bottom