Introducing Mr. Hyde

ammojustin

IMG_0891.jpg heres another view. I’m pretty sure these are stock so I’m not sure if it’s bent or if that’s just the ways it’s manufactured. Not even sure what I’d feel if it was bent.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 315029 need help, anybody else think my rear track bar is bent???

View attachment 315030 heres another view. I’m pretty sure these are stock so I’m not sure if it’s bent or if that’s just the ways it’s manufactured. Not even sure what I’d feel if it was bent.

Yes, it is bent. A press may be able to correct it. You won't feel anything, but it will shit your axle over toward the passenger side a little instead of being centered.

Houndy95

Excuses to buy more Jeep parts are always a good thing. That way you feel less guilty since you "needed it". :thumb:

ammojustin

IMG_0892.jpg
I can’t for the life of me understand what the previous owner was thinking. Your looking at the wiring harness under the passenger front seat. Every single wire has been cut and spliced three times????? What would possess someone to do this. And cut 1/2 inch from the harness too. This is apparently the source of my airbag light. I’m strongly considering the sharpie method to correct the light! Cause this will be a retarded use of my money.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
View attachment 315032
I can’t for the life of me understand what the previous owner was thinking. Your looking at the wiring harness under the passenger front seat. Every single wire has been cut and spliced three times????? What would possess someone to do this. And cut 1/2 inch from the harness too. This is apparently the source of my airbag light. I’m strongly considering the sharpie method to correct the light! Cause this will be a retarded use of my money.

That's some real professional work there [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

ammojustin

Today Mr. Hyde got an engine bay upgrade! Had some LEDs light switch and some wire laying around and just figured I’d put them to good use. IMG_0950.jpg IMG_0951.jpg IMG_0952.jpg IMG_0953.jpg IMG_0955.jpg IMG_0957.jpg IMG_0958.jpg IMG_0962.jpg IMG_0963.jpg

Everything done right I’d say. Everything is soldered tight and double heat shrinked. Extremely pleased with how they turned out and the amount of lighting in the engine bay.

CharlesC

Nice [emoji106] I have used those lights before. They are bright and not very expensive either. Can place them damn near anywhere. Water proof also - - thoughts about using them as rock lights possibly[emoji848]

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 315032

That's some real professional work there [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Measure once, cut thrice...

Top Bottom