Introducing Mr. Hyde

ammojustin

IMG_1072.jpg
It was a learning experience but it is all put back together. Had an issue with my geometry, but the combination of a few spare parts it worked. And it made a world of difference.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ammojustin

And before I get judged, Yes. My garage is carpeted, I put in wood floors soon after moving in so I thought I’d put the carpet to good use. So get all the jokes out of the way now! Lol

ammojustin

Need some help. Driving behind the Jeep while the wife was driving we were gauging the speedo. I was going 40 in the truck and the Jeep was only reading 32. I have already purchased the super chip module and set the tire size which showed 30” and needed to be at 36”. So, why am I still off on the speedo. To my knowledge I’m still running stock gears. It doesn’t shift hard and still gets up to speed so I don’t think they have been changed. I know I can jack it up and figure out the gears to be sure but I wanted to see if anyone has any other suggestions

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Need some help. Driving behind the Jeep while the wife was driving we were gauging the speedo. I was going 40 in the truck and the Jeep was only reading 32. I have already purchased the super chip module and set the tire size which showed 30” and needed to be at 36”. So, why am I still off on the speedo. To my knowledge I’m still running stock gears. It doesn’t shift hard and still gets up to speed so I don’t think they have been changed. I know I can jack it up and figure out the gears to be sure but I wanted to see if anyone has any other suggestions

Did you use the stated size of the tire or did you measure from the center of the wheel down to the ground and multiply by 2?

kellyk

So it’s been quite awhile since I’ve checked out your build thread. Seams to be coming along nicely. Are you still enjoying the rubicon express mods? Stated before that my build would be starting after last Xmas with the same lift kit, unfortunately due to some legal matters I’m still waiting. Thought I would ask if you would still recommend the RE upgrades or not.

Top Bottom