Is it weird?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Good laugh...

Side note: never flip off the slow left lane drivers. You never know when it might be a nun

holliewood61

The rain kept him in his dojo last night and looks as if it may again tonight. I will be a patient grasshopper and get this on video eventually.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Thanks for a good laugh! All I can picture is Chris Farley:

beverly-hills-ninja-nunchucks-o.gif

holliewood61

I stand corrected he's out in the front yard tonight, but hes on the other side of his chrysler sebring ninja mobile. Im going to try for some video, but I doubt ill get anything worth sharing

holliewood61

Before I go through any more trouble, does anyone know if a ninja can even be caught on camera? Right now im thinking no.

longarmwj

I was once pulling up my driveway at like 3 AM, and my headlights caught my neighbor and his "secret lover" in his back yard. A couple of days later when he went to work, I went over and told his wife what I had seen. Long story short he was forced out of the closet (never said this was a kosher affair), got a divorce, lost his prized ZL1 Camaro to the divorce, got humiliated by the divorce, moved out of state, and lives with his lover. Now if Mr.Ninja can top that, I will bring him a beer.

JKsix

I was once pulling up my driveway at like 3 AM, and my headlights caught my neighbor and his "secret lover" in his back yard. A couple of days later when he went to work, I went over and told his wife what I had seen. Long story short he was forced out of the closet (never said this was a kosher affair), got a divorce, lost his prized ZL1 Camaro to the divorce, got humiliated by the divorce, moved out of state, and lives with his lover. Now if Mr.Ninja can top that, I will bring him a beer.

Damn dude you destroyed that mans life. Was this story meant to make you look cool or something? 🙈

longarmwj

Damn dude you destroyed that mans life. Was this story meant to make you look cool or something? 🙈

Heavens no. There's nothing cool about running across a man on man.😷 He was a shitty neighbor anyway lol. I'm glad he's gone.

Petthefish

Well maybe he is a gay ninja
Gay-Ninja.jpg

JKsix

That's where you're wrong. That guy destroyed his own life when he cheated on his wife.

Infidelity is wrong yes, but it is not the place for a neighbor to bring it to light and essentially "home wreck" their marriage. People these days have such a high sense of self entitlement. Leave me and my family to do what we want within the bounds of the law and I'll leave you and yours the same.

thardy

Banned
Infidelity is wrong yes, but it is not the place for a neighbor to bring it to light and essentially "home wreck" their marriage. People these days have such a high sense of self entitlement. Leave me and my family to do what we want within the bounds of the law and I'll leave you and yours the same.

I can understand where you're coming from, but personally, if my wife was cheating on me and a neighbor saw it, I would appreciate the heads up. May be that's just me.

longarmwj

So you wanted me to know that he was being totally unfaithful to his wife and NOT tell her? Sorry, but the right thing to do was bring it to light so she doesn't have to live a lie with a man who obviously doesn't give a rats ass about her

JKsix

So you wanted me to know that he was being totally unfaithful to his wife and NOT tell her? Sorry, but the right thing to do was bring it to light so she doesn't have to live a lie with a man who obviously doesn't give a rats ass about her

The point is, it is and was none of your business how they lived their lives or how their marriage was going. Trust me she would have found out eventually. Banging dudes in the back yard isn't something that is easily hidden.

longarmwj

The point is, it is and was none of your business how they lived their lives or how their marriage was going. Trust me she would have found out eventually. Banging dudes in the back yard isn't something that is easily hidden.

I'm gonna disagree. You know how 90% of cheaters are exposed? Friends or family who witness them cheating. Hell thats how I found out my ex was cheating on me. My best friend saw her out with another dude and come to find out she'd been seeing him almost the same amount of time we had been together. Was it any of his business as my friend that he saw her out with somebody else? No, but he knew it's something that I needed to know so he told me. Same situation here. She needed to know, and considering the fact it was in full view of my driveway, I felt obligated to let her know what the fuck was going down. It's better than reporting it to the police, because I very easily could have gotten both of them (the husband and his lover) some serious fines for what they were doing.

JKsix

I'm gonna disagree. You know how 90% of cheaters are exposed? Friends or family who witness them cheating. Hell thats how I found out my ex was cheating on me. My best friend saw her out with another dude and come to find out she'd been seeing him almost the same amount of time we had been together. Was it any of his business as my friend that he saw her out with somebody else? No, but he knew it's something that I needed to know so he told me. Same situation here. She needed to know, and considering the fact it was in full view of my driveway, I felt obligated to let her know what the fuck was going down. It's better than reporting it to the police, because I very easily could have gotten both of them (the husband and his lover) some serious fines for what they were doing.

Well let's agree to disagree boss.

Top Bottom