Is it weird?

Petthefish

ok ok lets get this thread back on topic the Gay ninja
10uggies.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
The point is, it is and was none of your business how they lived their lives or how their marriage was going.

It became the publics business when they decided to do it outside. Go pee outside in your own yard in a neighborhood and tell us how that turns out for you.

Trust me she would have found out eventually. Banging dudes in the back yard isn't something that is easily hidden.

She did find out, because being outside and not inside where they could have easily hidden it allowed the neighbor to see to which he decided to tell the guys wife.

2013CGJKU

It became the publics business when they decided to do it outside. Go pee outside in your own yard in a neighborhood and tell us how that turns out for you.

She did find out, because being outside and not inside where they could have easily hidden it allowed the neighbor to see to which he decided to tell the guys wife.

I think this JKsix guy is fucking around on his wife (maybe with a man) and talk of someone else being exposed for the shitbag that they are is getting to him. You can't reason with someone who makes decisions based on emotion.

JKsix

I think this JKsix guy is fucking around on his wife (maybe with a man) and talk of someone else being exposed for the shitbag that they are is getting to him. You can't reason with someone who makes decisions based on emotion.

No need to jump in here and judge me bud. Take a seat and count to 10.

JKsix

Seeing as I don't have neighbors close enough to see me in my front yard I have pissed in my front yard without recourse. I do agree that he fucked himself by being in a visible location. I am merely stating that the right of privacy is being chipped away everyday with this new world, new generation.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Seeing as I don't have neighbors close enough to see me in my front yard I have pissed in my front yard without recourse. I do agree that he fucked himself by being in a visible location. I am merely stating that the right of privacy is being chipped away everyday with this new world, new generation.

You have no privacy when you are in public.

Top Bottom