Its Finally Here, LoD Jeep JK Patent Pending Roof Rack!!!

DRVALOT

There sure are a lot of nuts and bolts to keep tight. Nice looking design but I am concerned about the weight as well. Not sure if the added benefit of the sliding system outweighs the fact the Gobi has significantly less hardware to maintain.

It will be interesting to see the reviews after it has been in the field for 6 months or so.

fifthconspiracy

Wow! I'm very interested! Killer design... and from LOD!

I love my LOD rear bumper setup and Chris @ LOD has helped me a few times over the years. Great customer service!

Looking forward to pricing, design details and availability.

eddy

Me likes, but my wife will really love it. She's been wanting a roof rack for sometime now. Well thought out.:thumb:

Joksanmo

Awesome!

This is the one I have been waiting for!! I am certainly highly intersted in the final cost and weight. The engineering and design conform nicely with the JK community. Excellent work all.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Not normally a fan of roof racks but this one looks hell for stout and fits the JK's personality for utility. Nice work!

wood8176

Nice rack!

May have to rethink my original purchase plan. Looking forward to the details, not looking forward to the negotiations with the wife.

doojer

Very nice! My LoD bumpers and tire carrier are still going strong 6 years later... I love them! Top notch products from a top notch guy! :cool::thumb:

millerca2

May have to rethink my original purchase plan. Looking forward to the details, not looking forward to the negotiations with the wife.

I hear you...that thing looks badass but convincing the wife I need it will be tough. Difficulty will increase based on the price 😃

Top Bottom