Its Finally Here, LoD Jeep JK Patent Pending Roof Rack!!!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Does it bork the satellite reception?

Norm

All roof racks do. They create a faraday cage which screws up the signal. It's an easy fix, just relocate the satellite antenna.

To LOD, any chance you would consider offering an aluminum option for those that want to keep the weight down (and the bonus of not having it rust?) also, is the hardware all stainless, along with the sliding tracks?

CerOf

All roof racks do. They create a faraday cage which screws up the signal. It's an easy fix, just relocate the satellite antenna.

To LOD, any chance you would consider offering an aluminum option for those that want to keep the weight down (and the bonus of not having it rust?) also, is the hardware all stainless, along with the sliding tracks?

I guess I'm weird, my satellite works fine.

The LOD looks really nice! I like the awning feature.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

smileyz

Do we have any idea if this will work with After market Rear fenders or Quarter Armor? Like the Poison Spyder Crusher Corners or Smittybilt XRC Rear Armor fenders....

Mike K.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Innovative design and very functional. Seems like a great alternative to what is already on the market for those people wanting to run a rack system. I'm also interested to hear if this will work with corners (like EVO's).

JAGS

Hooked
I'm not in the market for a roof rack, but some cool and practical features here. :thumb: Like the slide back option as would be great with a tarp, thus creating a shade area to chill or do trail repairs. Also could make use of the rack in the back position by throwing a camp shower up top.

emilio balli

Looks solid, but do they make it for the two door jk and does anyone know the price

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CanadianJK

This is my new favourite option for JK roof racks, I'll repeat some of the same questions though:

2 door?
Will it work with my RR snorkel?
Price?
2 Door?!

Sweet....! How much will it weigh? How big (SMALL) of a box will it ship in (I'm APO) and what is the cost?

Will there be any legs that can support the unsupported send when in the open position?

Thanks!

We will have the weight here soon, It will come in 2-3 boxes and breaks down for shipping or storage. You don't need legs to support it in the open position as it will hold 300 lbs in the open position, pics to come this week showing how much weight it can hold!

Wow awesome job guys! What is the price on this and when and where can it be ordered (or pre-ordered) group buy possibly.... Hint:.. Hint.... Also about time frame are we looking at when ordered I'm headed to Florida in late November and woild love to have this on before I go

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Northridge 4x4 will be doing a pre order on them, and they will be the first ones to have them in stock. We have not released the price yet but I can tell you that they will be very competitive with the other quality racks on the market!

Top Bottom