It's not much-

cddye

But I made my first real mod to my '14 JKU today. Found a pair of Rubi Rails on Craigslist and threw them on. One step closer to feeling like a real Jeeper. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397006740.106924.jpg

kornchip

I just went on my first real off-road experience and it felt amazing. Im running a stock 2dr sport with 33s and I was amazed at what it could do.
Great catch on the rubi rails to BTW, they look great! I need to invest in some armor before the next outing myself haha

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Nice! Once you get that first mod done, its all downhill from there! Agreed, if you drive a Jeep you are a real Jeeper! Stock or insane build, its all about the lifestyle!

pastorwug

Nice work and good find - my first mod was the super custom dimple mod - gotta have some engineering know-how to get this one done though.

JKVADER

I don't have a ton done to my Jeep yet also.... but I'm sure glad I didn't buy one already built...I think half of the fun is seeing your Jeep become YOUR Jeep with what you pick to add on or take off.:drool:

cddye

I think half of the fun is seeing your Jeep become YOUR Jeep with what you pick to add on or take off.:drool:

Maybe even MORE than half! That was absolutely my reasoning in buying a totally base-model Jeep. I don't want to roll down the road in the same configuration as anyone else. That girl is mine, and I don't like to share!

JKVADER

Maybe even MORE than half! That was absolutely my reasoning in buying a totally base-model Jeep. I don't want to roll down the road in the same configuration as anyone else. That girl is mine, and I don't like to share!

I totally agree!:thumb:

Top Bottom