It's not much-

cddye

But I made my first real mod to my '14 JKU today. Found a pair of Rubi Rails on Craigslist and threw them on. One step closer to feeling like a real Jeeper. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397006740.106924.jpg

I just went on my first real off-road experience and it felt amazing. Im running a stock 2dr sport with 33s and I was amazed at what it could do.
Great catch on the rubi rails to BTW, they look great! I need to invest in some armor before the next outing myself haha

Nice! Once you get that first mod done, its all downhill from there! Agreed, if you drive a Jeep you are a real Jeeper! Stock or insane build, its all about the lifestyle!

Nice work and good find - my first mod was the super custom dimple mod - gotta have some engineering know-how to get this one done though.

I don't have a ton done to my Jeep yet also.... but I'm sure glad I didn't buy one already built...I think half of the fun is seeing your Jeep become YOUR Jeep with what you pick to add on or take off.:drool:

I think half of the fun is seeing your Jeep become YOUR Jeep with what you pick to add on or take off.:drool:

Maybe even MORE than half! That was absolutely my reasoning in buying a totally base-model Jeep. I don't want to roll down the road in the same configuration as anyone else. That girl is mine, and I don't like to share!

Maybe even MORE than half! That was absolutely my reasoning in buying a totally base-model Jeep. I don't want to roll down the road in the same configuration as anyone else. That girl is mine, and I don't like to share!

I totally agree!:thumb:

Top Bottom