Jabberjaw

Nothing new yet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Road trip to the factory and pick it up!

Really though Jeep could learn from BMW, you can choose European delivery and pick it up at the factory in Germany drive around Europe for 3 weeks and then they ship it back to you. Jeep could do something similar like Moab or rubicon trail delivery, would be cool.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As of this morning, FCA is showing a delivery date of 02/26/2021 - 03/12/2021 so I am probably getting close.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The bummer is that it will likely show up while I’m in the middle of a big trial, so I won’t even be able to go pick it up.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks all. I might be able to get it tomorrow. I'm interested to see it as well...especially the seats because I ordered the stitched leather upgrade without ever having seen them in person. Hopefully they don't suck. Lol.

It goes in for Line-X on the 11th so I have to pick it up before then.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Awesome! Can’t wait to see it. Didn’t know they had stitched leather options and stuff.

Thanks all. I might be able to get it tomorrow. I'm interested to see it as well...especially the seats because I ordered the stitched leather upgrade without ever having seen them in person. Hopefully they don't suck. Lol.

It goes in for Line-X on the 11th so I have to pick it up before then.

Dude!
I did too. Hahaha Cant wait to see it

Top Bottom