Jdofmemi and the yet unnamed Jeep rebuild

wjtstudios

Hooked
Heavy as hell and the one’s I just put under it are 150 lbs heavier. We won’t bend these!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
Looking good Jerry. I need to set aside some time to start the install on mine as well. My plan was to use my hard top dolly to position the axle under there.

Lol, that's gonna be Jesse with the RCV shafts now
That was one question I meant to ask was if those shafts were popping yet...haha? Still on the fence about swapping over the Chro-mos from my old axle considering they are new.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Looking good Jerry. I need to set aside some time to start the install on mine as well. My plan was to use my hard top dolly to position the axle under there.

That was one question I meant to ask was if those shafts were popping yet...haha? Still on the fence about swapping over the Chro-mos from my old axle considering they are new.

He said they were not, if I recall correctly.

MericaMade

Nice looking good. That sucks about your drive shaft. Inland Empire Driveline in Corona lengthened mine for $200. Glad to hear the shim trick worked on the shocks.

jesse3638

Hooked
Nice looking good. That sucks about your drive shaft. Inland Empire Driveline in Corona lengthened mine for $200. Glad to hear the shim trick worked on the shocks.
Yeah i just completely removed those sleeves. Even then the passenger side continued to spin. It seem it has finally stopped.

Slimebones

Nice progress Jerry. Just elevated your game. I won't be able to keep up with you guys next time we get together, but I am slow and steady. Will still be able to enjoy a beer together after the trail. :beer::beer:

jdofmemi

Nice progress Jerry. Just elevated your game. I won't be able to keep up with you guys next time we get together, but I am slow and steady. Will still be able to enjoy a beer together after the trail. :beer::beer:

The point of these is not to be able to do more than before, just to be sure to not cause things to go "crunch, crunch, crunch" while doing it.

If anything, I'm loosing ground clearance, at least for now.

I don't see you having problems keeping up Doug. You are a beast in that two door!

jdofmemi

A break from axle work to install my Front Runner trail table that showed up while I was working.

It was pretty straightforward, and seems to be well made and rattle free.

Attachments

• IMG_20200607_113541_copy_600x450.jpg
    IMG_20200607_113541_copy_600x450.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200607_113502_copy_600x450.jpg
    IMG_20200607_113502_copy_600x450.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200607_113515_copy_600x450.jpg
    IMG_20200607_113515_copy_600x450.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200607_113613_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20200607_113613_copy_600x800.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20200607_102313_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20200607_102313_copy_600x800.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 73

fiend

Caught the Bug
A break from axle work to install my Front Runner trail table that showed up while I was working.

Nice table Jerry. You’ll enjoy it. I was skeptical about them but recently got one as you know. Happily it’s like most of my Jeep mods: money well spent. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

Looks sweet Jerry . Let’s get out soon . I wanna see how the front runner compares to the outdoor adventure that fiend and I run ,

I just redid my camping setup with the front runner wolf pack series and they are well done [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

Nice - I have the same one on my JL. My only complaint is the cheap ass composite wood they used on the table. I'll use mine til it's too stained & then find a sheet of
black HDPE to make one out of that. The frame is well made and so far no rattles.

Top Bottom