Jeep art...

holliewood61

Those are a friggen awesome find!! You'll have to post a pivot the nursery once you get them up! Maybe you can make a crib that looks like a Jeep! Lol!

Will do. We have 12 weeks until he makes his appearance so I should have it done in 11.5 weeks

holliewood61

Thank ya. I reckon I have 2 more jeep builds in my future. One for him and one for my little girl. She already has the bug.

I cant wait until shes big enough to do some real wheelin out in the cj with me. I guess before I know it she will be piloting her own rig though.

JP Girl

Thank ya. I reckon I have 2 more jeep builds in my future. One for him and one for my little girl. She already has the bug.

I cant wait until shes big enough to do some real wheelin out in the cj with me. I guess before I know it she will be piloting her own rig though.

Awe! Absolutely adorable! I hope your shooting skills are good... You're going to need it once she's old enough to date!

Jeeplife101

U did a great job!... A local guy made this Jeep bench. It has workng radio and lights lol. I thought some of you would like it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438042693.612111.jpg

Does anyone have any awesome Jeep art displayed in their house or that you made? My absolute favorite piece of art on our walls is my CJ-5 grill. Last summer my husband welded me my very own Jeep, complete with winch and all. This sucker is HEAVY! Next on the agenda, once my new Rubicon Hard Rock arrives, I'll be taking out the back seat and then we are going to make a frame for it using my old suspension parts, pistons, etc. and turn it into a bench! View attachment 138279 View attachment 138280 View attachment 138281

Love the grill idea. Saw this on Pinterest kinda like the retro light bulbs.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438045849.070977.jpg

metalic

I made this for the benifit auction our club put on earlier this year

Attachments

• 1438049050148.jpg
    1438049050148.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 421

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have a cj grill in my garage wall, and have a plan for my old smashed windshield for my man cave but have yet to figure out how to hang it since its so heavy

Top Bottom