Jeep art...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
TJ grill from the 4wd hardware pink crawl to cure cancer TJ. During the rebuild to paint the TJ pink we swapped out grills

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450398059.470667.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450398192.374257.jpg

Jern26

Your missing a slot [emoji15][emoji31][emoji43]

This is true. That's what happens when an electrician tries to measure and machine Lol! After I cut the outline out, drew 7 lines, and started to mill I realized my end mill was too big so I had to improvise with what I had haha 😅

That's pretty sweet. What are you doing to do with it?

I have no idea yet.... Too light for a paperweight, too big for a keychain lol

WJCO

Meme King
This is true. That's what happens when an electrician tries to measure and machine Lol! After I cut the outline out, drew 7 lines, and started to mill I realized my end mill was too big so I had to improvise with what I had haha 

I have no idea yet.... Too light for a paperweight, too big for a keychain lol

You could make some badass dash or door panel bling.

Jern26

You could make some badass dash or door panel bling.

I wanna try making my own taillight guard/covers with thin steel next, jeep grill style! But I just got a badass idea... I wonder if I could get Eddies permission to just make myself 1 set of taillight covers with the [JK] Logo (of course only use them if they turned out perfect though). It would be tricky but It'd definitely look sweet!

WJCO

Meme King
I wanna try making my own taillight guard/covers with thin steel next, jeep grill style! But I just got a badass idea... I wonder if I could get Eddies permission to just make myself 1 set of taillight covers with the [JK] Logo (of course only use them if they turned out perfect though). It would be tricky but It'd definitely look sweet!

That would be sweet.

Riflefan

I played with a free app called Prisma on my iPhone this weekend. Looks to be a cool way to create Jeep art. You then could print on canvas or wood. Here are a few photos that I liked. Sorry, one is of my Porsche. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1483980598.830960.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1483980618.962733.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1483980633.162598.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I guess you can say this is Jeep art... my Wayalife and Project-jk sweaters were getting pretty worn down and holes in them from all the years of heavy use so I bought some frames and put them up on my Jeep wall! Showing my pride in the house and a good way to reuse them! [emoji16][emoji41] Now I just need to buy some newer sweaters.

IMG_0266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I guess you can say this is Jeep art... my Wayalife and Project-jk sweaters were getting pretty worn down and holes in them from all the years of heavy use so I bought some frames and put them up on my Jeep wall! Showing my pride in the house and a good way to reuse them! [emoji16][emoji41] Now I just need to buy some newer sweaters.

View attachment 245625

I think it's cool! [emoji41]

Top Bottom