Jeep Beach 2014

BIGLex

hey has anyone been able to register yet? i keep checking online but still says dates to be announced which they have been and registration still not avail

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I get the same thing...
Make sure you make your hotel reservations, cause it usually books FASSSSST!!!

& keep an eye out for the registration.
Who ever sees that it's available let us know, I'll do the same...

dentdude36

i check almost daily, and i already reserved a room at emerald shores i believe it was the last room avail

Beau beau

We're coming from Mississippi gulf coast. 12 hour drive and we are leaving Tuesday night. We are staying at Wyndham ocean walk. Hope to see you guys. It will be 6 of us.

Knuckles65

My wife and I will be there...first-timers! :yup:

Looking forward to going and unless I've missed it, I have yet to see anything regarding the registration being open yet.

dentdude36

awesome will be our first time as well! i got an email in december stating reg would open in january but nothing as of yet and only little over a week left this month and the website still says dates to be announced lol

dentdude36

UPDATE!!!! just recoeved an email that end of january is when registration should be open

dentdude36

i git an email today stating that registration will start and the end of january, i will be checking regularly

dentdude36

anybody get info on daytona beach!? website says reg in january well theres only a few hours left in january.

dentdude36

i emailed them today and they just got back to me saying soon! and inalso signed up for email notification and nothing as well,

dentdude36

I just got another email today stating that now registraion should be up and ready by mid february!!!!!!

dentdude36

I dont know what the reaoning is but registration will start february 16th according to the email i recieved yesterday. they probably only answered me because I emailed them saying that people have already reserved hotels and would be nice to be able to get preregisterd esp seeing how the jeepbeach.com said could reg in january

Top Bottom