Jeep experience Mother's Day weekend

USMC Wrangler

So, there's been a chance in plans for Cindy and I and it looks like we might be seeing all of you in Texas :crazyeyes:

Nice! I wanted to make it over there for this, but have the in-laws in town this weekend. Oh, and baseball. Lots of little league baseball. If you go home via I-10 through AZ, let me know! Maybe I can break free and meet up.

Will do. Drove the JK home and everything feels good, but some more road time tomorrow and I’ll know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A burnout is in order. [emoji51]

Exodus 4x4

A burnout is in order. [emoji51]

No way dude! I’ve learned to take my wins and move on. I’ve never fully explained on here what I’ve done in the past year with my JK. A lot of testing has been going on with it and as of yesterday, there’s finally some light at the end of tunnel. I’m sure with it being at this event it’s going to be hard to hide this mod though.[emoji41]

critter812

No way dude! I’ve learned to take my wins and move on. I’ve never fully explained on here what I’ve done in the past year with my JK. A lot of testing has been going on with it and as of yesterday, there’s finally some light at the end of tunnel. I’m sure with it being at this event it’s going to be hard to hide this mod though.[emoji41]

It is a very nice mod!

USMC Wrangler

Well, I hope there are pics. Pink vinyl wrap? [emoji23][emoji1787]

dillard09

You gonna be there?

I wish. It's a big week for us. Have state track meet in Austin, and then the wife, my sonand me all have our birthdays within a week. I have to go back to work on Tuesday so going to try and celebrate this weekend. I really wish I could go.

98XJ06LJ

I wish. It's a big week for us. Have state track meet in Austin, and then the wife, my sonand me all have our birthdays within a week. I have to go back to work on Tuesday so going to try and celebrate this weekend. I really wish I could go.
What's a better celebration than wheeling?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

ob_tj

I miss Texas and whenever I am there I’m always working and or driving up and down 35! Maybe when I come back In July I’ll bring my Jeep to do a little wheeling

Top Bottom