Jeep JK Wrangler Steering Attenuator BUY THIS NOW

FLKEYSJK

Just curious: What is the record for pages wasted on the most retarded product not even worth discussing?
We have to be getting close. Shit, mine was the 200th post on this dumb ass thing....

Seriously lol my build thread is only 150 posts long🤔[emoji53]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll keep everyone posted on when this thing wears out. I saw a cross section of the product somewhere, maybe it was a patent, but who cares, you will all end up buying one anyways and finding out for yourself. Raise your hands, who would like to test the product, you all seem sure to figure out how it works...I'll purchase one and ship it to you if you do a thorough review, wayalife, how does that sound? I'll even walk you through the install?

Okay, I'm done with you. NOBODY WANTS YOUR STUPID PRODUCT and I'm tired of you pimping it on my forum. Since this is clearly the ONLY reason why you're hear, I will now show you the door. Adios.

Hobolobo

Okay, I'm done with you. NOBODY WANTS YOUR STUPID PRODUCT and I'm tired of you pimping it on my forum. Since this is clearly the ONLY reason why you're hear, I will now show you the door. Adios.

Aww...I was just about to take him up on his offer to send me one of these amazing products that everybody has to buy right now. I'm worried about not being able to control my jeep in slight cross breezes.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ Does EVO make an attenuator? If so, what size tires should I run with it and how should I set the preload?

AC1977

I'll keep everyone posted on when this thing wears out. I saw a cross section of the product somewhere, maybe it was a patent, but who cares, you will all end up buying one anyways and finding out for yourself. Raise your hands, who would like to test the product, you all seem sure to figure out how it works...I'll purchase one and ship it to you if you do a thorough review, wayalife, how does that sound? I'll even walk you through the install?

After reading all of this shit this morning, I can only conclude that Steer Smarts has kidnapped one of this guys family members, and is threatening to mail back body parts unless he pimps this POS on all the Jeep forums. Every time I think I've met the dumbest asshole ever, someone else comes along and surprises me.
Raylan Givens: If you walk out of the house and meet an asshole, well, you met an asshole. If you walk out of the house and everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Found that Hinrich has been holding out on us. Brand new never installed Attenuator! Buyer pays shipping
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462030348.622471.jpg .

Kyle7R

After reading all of this shit this morning, I can only conclude that Steer Smarts has kidnapped one of this guys family members, and is threatening to mail back body parts unless he pimps this POS on all the Jeep forums. Every time I think I've met the dumbest asshole ever, someone else comes along and surprises me.
Raylan Givens: If you walk out of the house and meet an asshole, well, you met an asshole. If you walk out of the house and everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole.

That's a true statement!

HEY! That's my line! :bleh:

Top Bottom