JEEP PROUD - Show Us Your Factory Jeep Grill Mug Shots!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So that it isn't missed, this thread was started to celebrate FACTORY Jeep Grills - NOT aftermarket grills with angry eyes or unibrows or 7 slot deletes. I mean, to each their own and if you've got one, more power to you - I just LOVE factory grills and was hoping to have others who love them as well share mug shots of their Jeeps. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, that CJ7 is beautiful. Where did that end up?

Are you referring to this?

20170205153624-4a85398e-me.jpg

If so, a guy who had won his battle with cancer bought it from me as a treat to himself. It's probably the only Jeep that I didn't want to sell and have regretted ever since.

The 10A
IMG_5296.jpg .

Damn I miss my Tan JK.
IMG_0685.jpg .
Awesome thread!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my old YJ on my phone and my old Commando had a cringe worthy 7 slot delete. Ugh. Someone in the past thought it was a good idea to cover the grill with expanded metal mesh looking crap with sheet metal screws.

Devallee

IMG_0574.jpg

Brucie posing before our drive up to Big Bear. I love the 7 slots! It's about the only thing I plan to keep as is as this project progresses

IMG_0401.JPG

And this is a pic of 7 slots I one day hope to have in my garage (PC: the guy I follow in IG)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

From Rausch last year.
IMG_0005.jpg

Only shot I could find of the old Liberty...call me crazy, but I liked way the front of them looked head on.
IMG_7673.jpg

Top Bottom