Jeep pulls to the drivers side

I wouldnt waste money taking it into a shop. Its most likely radial pull from your tires. Toyos have a tendency to pull to the right just like Nitto TGs have a tendency to pull to the left. I had the MTRs and had a right pull the whole time I had them. I sold them this summer because I couldnt keep them balanced. I put the Trail grapplers on and the jeep pulled left. No changes to alignment or suspension what so ever. Very common with mud tires to have a radial pull but hey its your dime
Ill 2nd this ^^^^ My toyos pull a bit to the right. Its common. Theres nothing a shop can do that you cant.

USMC Wrangler

That went south fast...anyway

I checked my psi's before work tonight. My right front was at 31 while the others were at 35. Topped off the right front and the pulling isn't as bad, but still more noticeable than before my DIY tire rotation. And...the steering wheel is still a little off to the right.

So after my last issue, I loosened all lca's and track bars, shook the hell out of the Jeep and re-torqued. It was fine after that and one rotation. Should I do that again and loosen/re-torque the upper arms too? They are all stock, just for info.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Well being as all 8 arms are adjustible, $175 is pretty cheap insurance that this issue IS radial pull and not an alignment issue gone "accepted as normal because some guy on the internet told me" then the jeep is eating $2k in tires in 20k miles... But hey, it is my dime :thumb: lol

I'm not worried if its radial pull, I'll deal with it if thats the case. Just want someone to double check my work so I'm not wondering if I messed something up.

The jeep checked out. No adjustments need to be made, and because the shop didn't need to touch a wrench, it was free of charge. I do have radial pull passenger, but atleast now it won't drive me crazy knowing it's ONLY radial pull and I didn't make a stupid mistake with my tape measure. I'm happy! On the way home, I hit about 150 miles total on the new tires, and either it's just me, or the simple fact of knowing it's not an alignment issue, or actual tire break in, but it seemed to drive much better on the way home then it did on the way there!

Top Bottom