Jeep Renegade Riptide Heading to the 2014 SEMA Show!!

RBCON

I was talking with a Chrysler test vehicle driver the other day when he stopped at a truck stop in his CTF Hellcat and after we talked about the Hellcat he started talking about this Jeep and how much he hated the one he drove as a test vehicle. He had zero good things to say about it. I saw two of them with manufacturer plates heading down I-15 that afternoon and they looked just as bad in person.

Edit: Forgot to mention that these are built on the Fiat 500 platform.

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I was talking with a Chrysler test vehicle driver the other day when he stopped at a truck stop in his CTF Hellcat and after we talked about the Hellcat he started talking about this Jeep and how much he hated the one he drove as a test vehicle. He had zero good things to say about it. I saw two of them with manufacturer plates heading down I-15 that afternoon and they looked just as bad in person.

Edit: Forgot to mention that these are built on the Fiat 500 platform.

They are not built on the fiat 500 platform. They loosely started on the Fiat 500L platform. According to all the reports the Renegade is actually a new platform that was modified from the 500L and is shared with the new fiat 500X.

RBCON

Top Bottom