Jeep stolen!!

Skid_Kid

I am really sorry to hear that! Hope you can get it recovered.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tabers

man.. sorry to hear about the Jeep... We caught someone going through my friends truck at 8am ... needless to say im not sure he walks right anymore... I hope you get the Jeep back and find the A$$holes who took it ... ... post some pics of it so everyone can be on the look out!

Best of luck man,

Tabers

StrizzyChris

We caught someone going through my friends truck at 8am ... needless to say im not sure he walks right anymore...

right on! I hate violence.....but more than that, I hate malicious intentional violating people hope you gave him the type of beating that makes him think long and hard before ever doing it again!

hunterbilt

It's a 2013 white rubicon unlimited. No doors, no top.completely stock. I'll post pictures when I get back home.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Don't know how I missed this thread. OP: Sorry to hear this. Hopefully you get it back in one piece or ins make it right quickly. :thumb:

We caught someone going through my friends truck at 8am ... needless to say im not sure he walks right anymore... I hope you get the Jeep back and find the A$$holes who took it ... ...

This reminds me of this scene from Pulp Fiction:

Oysterman

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the Jeep. Post the pics. Let us know if there are any developments.

Good luck. Hopefully you didn't have anything irreplaceable in the Jeep. Time to get on the horn with your dealer...

StrizzyChris

This reminds me of this scene from Pulp Fiction:

Same here! I always told my friends(liked to prank each other a lot) was that you can do anything to me...but you touch my vehicle and I will go midevil on your ass and cant be held responcible for my actions in that moment! I heal free of charge....but my vehicle is expensive!

Rascal3

Wow that just really really sux, I lived in SanAntonio for 6 years and I had several friends who had vehicles stolen. There used to be a lot of chop shops in and around the area not sure if they broke all of them up as this was in the 90's. Hope they catch the POS who stole your jeep bro.:mad:

buckshot

You know the days of leaving your windows down, or in your case the top off are over. SAD
I came out one morning to find someone had attempted to break in my JKU and screwed up the molding around the windows.
That was in my driveway! :mad:

Hope it works out for you man!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I feel for you man, that really sucks. I had my last jeep, an 01 TJ stolen and it stung for a long while. I still have paranoia about my JK being stolen, nightmares even. I know what it's like and man is it a bummer. Just sorry to hear when a fellow jeeper gets screwed like this.

PurpleHayes519

Sorry to hear that man. I have learned to trust no one. Had my Jeep parked at an airport before and some bastard unzipped a rear window and took the change I had in my cup holder, maybe $0.50. At least nothing of value got taken and the Jeep was okay. Hope the best in you getting your Jeep back in one piece.

Chiromancer

Man! Get those pictures up! I live in Austin, but work south of SA. Does it have black fenders or white?

I also have a white JKUR, fully stock... But I have matching fenders (and when the top is on that is matching too)

Any stickers or distinguishing features?

LostFedExMan

I've had my Jeep stolen, It's a bit older, a 1990 YJ, still hurts though. The cops found it 6 months later, beaten to shit, blown up engine, scratched and spray painted. It sucked. Didn't run for a couple years. But I tell you what, I got the engine rebuilt and have been doing work on it and now the thing runs great. I would not trade it for any other jeep, we've been through so much together, I love MY Jeep. The whole experience sucked severe ass, but it made our relationship stronger in the long run.

I only hope they find yours before it goes through what mine went through. I'll tell you what though, if you get her back, that specific Jeep will have a lot more meaning to you.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Sorry for the whole situation, I hope things work out in the best possible way

Sorry dude:/ that really sucks:( i know i would be hunting people down by now! Maybe thats why my dad doesn't let me go naked anywhere unless ima be next to it :(

dis_dis

Banned
Its not a bad idea to leave your jeep in 4lo when in non trustworthy area. I read that somewhere and been implementing it anytime I remember about it and in questionable area ...
I know its not the same as an alarm but it should repel the average moron/thief ... at least that's the idea

Hope you find your Jeep soon :fingerscrossed:

Top Bottom