Jeep stolen!!

Topper

Sorry to here about your jeep brother, i hope you find your jeep you should post pics of your jeep so we can keep a look out for you

hunterbilt

So they found my jeep today about 10 miles from the boarder of Mexico. Completely totaled. The officer who contacted me said that everything on the inside was ripped out but the two front seats. The guys who stole it were trying to make it to Mexico and flipped it twice. I'm contacting my insurance tomorrow. I guess I'll be getting a new jeep...

MTG

Caught the Bug
So they found my jeep today about 10 miles from the boarder of Mexico. Completely totaled. The officer who contacted me said that everything on the inside was ripped out but the two front seats. The guys who stole it were trying to make it to Mexico and flipped it twice. I'm contacting my insurance tomorrow. I guess I'll be getting a new jeep...

Wow! What a bummer. But probably better to total it and get a new one than get it back in bad shape. 👍

hunterbilt

I'm waiting on them to send pictures, and a report so that I can contact my insurance. Hopefully I get a check soon so I can stop driving a ford focus rental and get back into something with suspension lol

JethroJK

So they flipped it twice with no doors or top on the Jeep. Hopefully they got what was coming to them. Sad to hear they totaled it but better to get a new one, be glad it was still stock and you hadn't invested a lot of money in it.

silverbackjk

Seems to be a lot of jeeps being stolen in Southern California lately! Sucks to hear.

JethroJK

I'm waiting on them to send pictures, and a report so that I can contact my insurance. Hopefully I get a check soon so I can stop driving a ford focus rental and get back into something with suspension lol

Share the pics if you can. I have never seen a Jeep that was flipped twice.

Top Bottom