Jeep vs. Prius in Brooklyn = My Fault?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Must have been an autocorrect thing with your email. :D

(Fixed.)

Nice try...

While I am amused by your satire, I'd be grateful if you would make it a bit more clear in the future. This is after all, the "internet" and there are lesser minds out there who have a hard time telling what is real and what isn't.

Eugene

Nice try...

While I am amused by your satire, I'd be grateful if you would make it a bit more clear in the future. This is after all, the "internet" and there are lesser minds out there who have a hard time telling what is real and what isn't.

Got it. Disclaimer added to protect the lesser minded.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
No way that Jeep made that tiny mark. Look how low the area of alleged damage is in relation to the angle of the bumper.

This dude thinks you own that Jeep or something, and thinks he can get a check.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's what I thought as well. I even flipped between the pics a few times and then went to comment but seen you beat me to it. Lol.

But; I'm willing to bet it went something more along the lines of... the dude with the Jeep was already parked, and possibly "poorly"; this asshat in his Prius pulled in behind the jeep and parked as close as he could because the back of jeep was over the line... he got out of his Prius and took pictures with the mentality of "if he hits me, I have photos of his plates" :crazyeyes:

The latter story seems much more believable in my book

I bet that's more like what happened.

I will gladly pay to have you send this bag of dicks a Wayalife sticker, with a polite little note telling him to put it over the scratch.

That would be hilarious.

ababinili

Five bucks says the Prius driver was trying to parallel park and hit the back of the Jeep. Being the passive aggressive liberal he probably is, he then got out, took pictures, and waited for the jeep to leave to call the police. When the police arrived, they laughed at him so he had to complain to someone!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Eddie thank you for sharing with us. Just another example of someone trying to pass the blame onto anyone that they feel they can.

It would be great to have a member who happens to be a lawyer contact this gentlemen and file a harassment claim against him given there is no evidence that the suspect Jeep could have caused that damage and he assumed it was you.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

Top Bottom