Jeep vs Sports Car

FeltsYouUp

I sold my first new car to get into the 13JKUR I'm driving today.
It was a 2006 Subaru STI. Spent lots of time at auto crosses , rally crosses , and track days. An absolute blast to drive. Especially if there were corners involved. But like the OP , I missed the Jeeps I had owned in the past.
Just realized the STI is still my avatar. Lol

I missed my TJ the same way I miss my cobra. I love jeeps and mustangs for different reasons, and I wish I could have both. Sadly, I don't have to resources to keep my jeep and still get the '66 coupe fixed up. With any luck, one day I'll be able to afford two project cars!

dahreno

Banned
Ok , what do you animals want from me ? You don't like my postings? Should I post a pic. of my other jeep ? Like everyone elses ?
123.jpg
[/IMG]

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ok , what do you animals want from me ? You don't like my postings? Should I post a pic. of my other jeep ? Like everyone elses ?
123.jpg
[/IMG]

No need for the digital hostility my friend. What I believe you are referring to is the comments about our inability to see your photo postings as evidenced by the screenshots. Glitch perhaps? If I am wrong, I do apologize.

dahreno

Banned
ok ,sorry for the web ranting ! I don't know what you are unable to see ?:doh:are you talking about the little pic. by my screen name ?

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
ok ,sorry for the web ranting ! I don't know what you are unable to see ?:doh:Can you explain exactly what you are talking about ? Thanks

We were saying that when you post pictures we can't see them on the mobile app. Seems to be just your pictures that's why we were curious.

dahreno

Banned
I'm an old fart and all I do is post my pics. from photobucket as a URL . I don't know any other way of doing it .:thinking:

ssh6314

My original sports car. A Honda civic HK body, with a Turbo'd GS-R under the hood. Was stupidly fast. But a rough ride. It was a Honda at the end of the day.

My new sports car is a VW GTI. Tuned. All the power of the Honda. With all the comforts of a BMW.

Edit: won't post pictures from my phone for some reason, never been a problem before.. I'll have to add them later

Sent from my PG86100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom