Jeep Wave Counter

ZERO LIMITZ

Driving across Kansas today I was 6 out 9. It's getting better at seeing waves since the weather is getting prettier..... Having the top and doors off seem to help also....

Prime8

I don't think all these stockers in mid Illinois even know that there IS a wave... The dealerships should require you take a one hour "Jeep Wave" course when you buy one.

Serg5000

I have to say waving is becoming discouraging. I get maybe 1 out of 4 or 5 waves. I feel like an idiot waving at a person who doesn't give a crap about waving back. :banghead:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I was 1 for 2 yesterday. Got a wave from a mostly stock red 2 dr and got the ol' blank stare from an old fart in a maroon JKU. I'm gonna keep waving!

Prime8

I was 1 for 3 today, but I missed one too. Old guy in a tj, I judged him to be a non-waver, and I lost...

Prime8

BTW, can't find the thread now, but I stumbled upon one about jeeps parking next to other jeeps... Can anyone point me to it? I have an addition...

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Had 7 out of 9 yesterday. But then 4 of them live near me, so we wave to each other everyday on the way to or from work.

MTG

Caught the Bug
2012jkfng702 said:
Mike you have too much time at the computer, but damn it comes in handy :cheesy:

Never without my phones (yeah, you read that right have to carry 2).

Got skunked by all the stockers I saw the last two days. But had a hottie in a modded TJ give a big wave and an even bigger smile so it made up for it.

Prime8

MTG said:
Never without my phones (yeah, you read that right have to carry 2).

Got skunked by all the stockers I saw the last two days. But had a hottie in a modded TJ give a big wave and an even bigger smile so it made up for it.

Haha, too bad it was her husbands ride...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Saw two Jeeps today, no waves? Dude in a JKU looked at me and totally shined me on.

When I was working however, I had a chat with a dude driving an old Military style CJ-5. Sweet ride.

Itsajeepjkthing

Had 5 for 5 yesterday... And I was driving the ambulance so that probably helped... Usually I get about 50% back here in Edmonton area. But I just keep on waving because the few waves you get returned make up for all the times you feel like a moron getting a blank stare :)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Got blown off by a dude in a modded out XJ today. He wanted to race I guess everytime he was next to me at a light he gunned it... Immature. Oh well. Was it JK hate?

MTG

Caught the Bug
10frank9 said:
Got blown off by a dude in a modded out XJ today. He wanted to race I guess everytime he was next to me at a light he gunned it... Immature. Oh well. Was it JK hate?

That or little penis syndrome. Hard to tell sometimes. :cheesy:

Top Bottom